"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back from church camp..

Hey peepz.. Moi back from church camp, and I must say this year's church camp is really fantastic.. not only the fellowship between members of church (which includes us youths lah!), and also quite an outstanding cast for my post-camp presentation video, and I must say they are good becos they managed to do it just within 1 take WITHOUT any NGs (No Good) in between! Kudos.. and of course, its God who gave us (which include the actress and myself) the ideas as well as also in the process of filming.. I was really amazed seriously.. it was all God's work man! All Glory be to God! =)

The sermons were fantastic, and I did enjoy myself thoroughly in the "soaking sessions" where God showed me a vision, and frankly speaking, I was really happy abt it becos it was the FIRST time where I really see a vision from God.. so ya..

So I guess this would be the last blogpost of mine before you see any newer blogposts, becos I'm currently busy with editing the videos, and I tell you.. they are absolutely crazy.. you will not believe how much editing I must do.. oh well.. this is my job and responsibility, therefore, I can't "siam" this lah.. but oh well..

Ok lah.. I think I'm going to continue my video editing liaox.. hope to cya guys soon! =)

Video-editing in progress,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: