"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, May 02, 2008

My workday without lunch =(

Well.. yes.. amazing right.. I survived on my breakfast of one MacDonald's cheeseburger and 9 chicken nuggets at 0615 hrs all the way till 1700 hrs..
I did not have my lunch.. haix.. =(

I was actually working on a sample which my boss asked me whether I want to try.. I said ok.. then she told me to setup the machine and all.. But my senior was not here.. so I have so so much problems with that machine.. I set one perimeter right, and the other perimeter would just go haywire. What a waste of time!

Close friends would know my "kuan" (Hokkien for character); if I don't achieve what I want to achieve at that certain day or time, I would have no mood to do anything (including lunch or dinner!).. So yesterday was no exception..

My boss came back from mtg at about 1400 hrs, and saw me still working on it.. I told her I didn't eat lunch, and she was shocked.. but then she can't help.. Just as I've decided to like go and grab a bite, my VP said he wanted to call for a last minute mtg (and the best thing was that he was already there.. I would think he would have fetched my boss back to office).. so ya..

And the mtg lasts from 1410 hrs - 1700 hrs.. my goodness.. My stomach was growling and I was yawning half the time.. I know its rude, but can't be help.. I was feeling very restless from the hunger experience..

After the meeting, I told my boss that I will have to wait my senior to come back from her leave (which is on Monday), and then I will ask her to teach me.. My boss agreed..

So I cleared up the machine and just as I was about to go back to my desk and take something, my boss told me that one of my despatch driver send our weekly dosage of fruits over.. so I had bananas (good source of potassium, carbo, etc..).. and I ate that.. so nice sia.. I actually ate 3 bananas.. ha.. then in addition, ate 1 small pkt of biscuits.. that was my dunch (lunch + dinner)..

Then when I left office for combine prayer mtg, I went to Seah Im hawker to grab a bee-hoon-mee goreng for my dinner lah.. so ya..

Felt satisfied lah of course.. then attend prayer mtg, and then now came home and blog this blogpost..

Now tired liaox.. Gonna go church tml and Sunday to JB, Malaysia for my church camp recee trip.. Yeh! =)

I can't live without my 3 meals,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: