"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The badminton game!

Hey peepz.. today's badminton game after work is not bad.. at least I didn't tire that easily, becos my opponent or rather opponents actually didnt play "high ball", so not so shiong.. =)

And today's turnout at badminton was significantly quite impressive.. 8 to be exact.. usually, its only 3-4.. the most, 5.. so ya.. the newbies in the company join that's why..

Played against two newbies and man.. they are good.. I think at the rate I'm going, I'm going to like lose in the badminton CCG (Corporate Community Games) competition (ie, if I'm joining, becos according to Warren, he said no names submitted up yet but he has a list of 7 ppl liaox (but whether they can make it is another matter becos they may have offical commitments and all), and they only need 1 more reserve to make a team of 8.. No doubt I would love to join, but at the expense of the team's reputation, haix.. I want to join but haix.. see how lah.. who koes I may get in leh? haix..) =(.. I'm sure that they want the best ppl to join the competition.. haix.. =(.. I don't even koe the full rules of the game and all lahx.. =(.. sad leh.. felt so disappointed and lousy after today's game, and I think I stand a very low chance of joining the competition loh.. =(.. haix.. this is the problem with me.. I set very high standards for myself and because I'm a perfectionist, I would really want to excel, so unknowingly, I actually add pressure to myself and sometimes, it may hinder my performace.. but I really want to join.. =(

Oh well.. ok then.. I have ranted and blog my true feelings liaox.. feel much better becos I can't possibly talk all these to Warren, or else he feel I very "gian".. lousy but still want to join.. so ya.. I'm sure he will really want the best to join the competition and judging by my performance yesterday, I don't think I stand a high chance lah.. haix.. =(

Ok lah.. gtg liaox and do my other work.. lotsa to achieve tonite as well..

Am I fit enough for badminton CCG?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: