"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My cousin's wedding!

** My family with the wedding couple,
Sherwyn & Jane (who are my cousin and cousin-in-law)!


Eh.. Today is a big day for my cousin (of my same age, but 1 mth older than me) and my soon to be cousin-in-law.

The day started me waking up like 0600 hrs (despite me sleeping at 0100 hrs in the morning just yesterday morning, becos just came back from the musical, Dim Sum Dollies mahx..)

Super tired, but becos its my cousin, I have no choice but to attend lah.. Then moreover, my dad is placed second in the family and being his eldest son, I have to go lah.. not nice not to show face rite..

So anyway, it was a fun time mtg up with my aunties, uncles, cousins and of course, the wedding couple!

Then came home to rest and change for a while, before changing my night attire fashion and go for the wedding dinner at Carlton Hotel.

It was tiring though, but fun.. so below are the photos for the day.. Its tiring being my immediate family's camera-man.. hahax.. below are the photos and a video (my parents' tea ceremony experience) lah for you all to enjoy! =)

THE TEA CEREMONY @ THE BRIDEGROOM'S HOUSE


** My parents' FIRST tea ceremony after they are married for about 24 yrs!


** My aunties, mum and cousins all in the traditional Peranakan wear, the sarong kebaya!


** My cousin, Nathaniel, and me! (my aunty say he dress like a Korean boy. Don't you think so?)


** Believe it or not, my mum actually helps to babysit the 3 kids you see in the photo above. They are ALL my cousins and from the SAME immediate family! Is my mum capable or wat! =)


** My mum and dad posing for camera!


** My parents and me posing for the camera!


** More bibiks (Malay term for women who wear sarong kebayas!) in the photos and all are my aunties and cousins as usual. Oh.. my mum is also in the photo! =)


** My aunty posing for the camera!


** My cousin, Sherwyn, posing for the camera! (Sherwyn is my cousin lah!)


** Sherwyn playing with his dog, Chewy!


Cousins: Melodi & Fiona


** The bridegroom, Sherwyn, immediate family photo! Aww....


** The wedding couple, Sherwyn & Jane, posing a funny pose for the camera!


** The wedding couple's entourage!


** One more look at the wedding couple!


** Grandma kissing the bridegroom, Sherwyn, during the tea ceremony!


** Grandma kissing the bride, Jane, during the tea ceremony!


** The wedding car! Cute rite! =)


** The Ghui Cousins posing for the camera!


** The Bibiks posing with the wedding couple!


** Bibiks (with funny pose) posing with the wedding couple!

THE WEDDING DINNER @ THE CARLTON HOTEL


** My family posing for the camera in the couple's hotel room!


** My aunty and Melodi (my cousin) posing for the camera!


** My aunty, Melodi (my cousin), grandma & family all posing for the camera in the couple's hotel room!


** A replicate of the above photo, except that it is a funny version of it!


** Cousins: Fiona & Melodi posing for the camera just outside the ballroom where the dinner is held!


** My GOH (Guard-Of-Honour) friend, George Wu, who was under the invitation of the bride, Jane (who is my cousin-in-law)! How we met in the dinner was purely coincidental! He looked me up! Ha.. and then we chat and chat and chat! Ha..
He looked so different from the GOH photo taken like 2 yrs back! Ha..



** Nathaniel (my cousin) and me again.. This time, with our coats on.. We look good huh! Machiam superstar like tat! =)
*PS: I look very good in my Zara coat huh! =P.. Can go chase girls with this photo liaox! hahax.. just kidding!



** Cousins posing for a camera! Machiam really like some gala dinner or charity appreciation dinner hor! Ha.. we are all dressed up! =)


** Cousins: Fiona & Nat posing for the camera with something stuck up their nose. (By the way, they are siblings actually!)


** Cheers! says Nathaniel (my cousin) and me!


** The wedding couple with my uncle and aunty =)

Well.. here's wishing them all the best to their married life.. so ya.. now I think the stress would be on me.. ppl kept asking me when would be my turn, since the bridegroom, Sherwyn, is of the same age as me (but older than me by only a mth!). But I guess the only thing I can only answer them is that it would take time to find the right one, and just treat their nagging as a form of entertainment.. hahax.. till God help me find the right one lah! Marriage is for life leh.. not play play one ok! =)

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. Need to work tml..

Weddings are so fun to attend,
<<< abriel >>>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ludersex

Sexcam Erotik

Dildo Amateur Sex

Anonymous said...

I be enduring interpret a only one of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites net period file and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Please report register out my site as highly and let me know what you think. Thanks.