"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The array of the Dim Sum Dollies!



I tell you ah.. This musical which I've caught yesterday, Dim Sum Dollies - History Of Singapore, has got to be the BEST musical I've watched so far! I thought Beauty World was good enough already, but Dim Sum Dollies far surpass Beauty World!

The humour was fun, political and definately can relate to every Singaporean! Its a musical close to every Singaporean's hearts!
There were a few scenes which were very memorable.. a bit lazy to type, but ya.. if you have not caught it, you should catch this musical sometime man! You've don't know what you are missing!

So yupz.. that ends my blogpost for today.. The musical really brightened up my Saturday nite.. =) I'm confirmed NOT going to miss another installment for Dim Sum Dollies! I'll support Dim Sum Dollies all the way lah! =) Dim Sum Dollies ROCKS!!

NTUC ComfortLadies, <-- you have to watch it to koe wat I'm toking!
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: