"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 10, 2007

So sudden..

Today I have witness a sudden termination by Company of one of my fellow staff, due to poor performance.. Lazy to type it all out, but if you want to koe, then ask me face to face ok =)

Ya.. I actually have agreed to my senior operator's request of him doing overtime today, but then look at what happened.. haix..

Then before he left, he "chu" another stunt and kenna caught/question by my boss.. Super sian lahx.. I have to answer for that if my boss asked tml.. haix..

Came home and then bathe.. and then feel troubled, becos my dept has faced with shortages of staff (everyone is quitting).. and also now, my section has one guy being terminated.. I now have to re-train a new staff (if the Company managed to find one).. haix..

Ok.. looks like I have to end here, becos I got my church camp stuff to do again..

Ciaox ppl,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: