"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The day where I ran so much...

Yes.. Today was my first time where I ran so much during an IPT session.. Today's session is all abt running.. both intervals as well as also run at my maximum speed.. No doubt that today's weather is very conducive for running, but then I think it proved too much for me or simply my stamina drop like nobody's business? hmm..

Today's PTI (Physical Training Instructor) was different from our previous, becos my normal PTI was on duty today, so he is not allowed to train ppl.. So another PTI took over.. This PTI is like running siao.. and you shld have see his physique.. I was initially quite taken aback.. This new PTI (who took us for today) actually is super duper fit, who sports a bulging and very toned six-pack, as well as big biceps.. But he is like quite short, so you see him is like a bit of improportionate!.. and ya.. I get scared by this kind of ppl, becos its like you see him, you wld think "die.. training sure shiong!"..

But it turned out not shiong at all, except that my legs are soft now.. I wonder whether tml I wld get muscle cramps and all.. haix..

Ok lah.. gtg and complete a bit of my church stuff, and then its turning in for the nite..

Today super nice to sleep lahx.. weather super cooling =)

Muscles soft,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: