"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A day of mixed feelings..

Before I got on with today's post, I got to say that the photos I took yesterday nite of the food doesn't turn out nice.. not enuf lighting and stuff... photos turn out blur.. so ya.. so dun wanna embarass myself with such poor quality photos.. so ya.. =)

Now to get on with the post..

Yes.. you all got it.. Mixed feelings.. I'm

TIRED
SAD
ANGRY

Let me start with "tired"..
Well, went back to work today after such a long break or shld I say hard partying! Hahax.. I'm feeling the effects already at work today but it was fun lah.. so I guess if I wanna have fun, I've got to pay the price loh..

Then followed by "sad"..
Well yes.. today I received a very sad SMS from my bro, Andrew.. he said he is going to be enlisted on 13 Mar 07.. and you koe how fast is tat? Its like only 3 mths away! I was expecting for him to enlist in June but then, its like so fast.. haix..

I can safely say tat this is the one year which I really felt so close to him (not tat kind of "close" lah.. what were you thinking?).. its like he is my confidente.. everything I wanted to rant or juz joke ard, I find him and he would try his best to entertain me.. my goodness.. where to find such a good brother and friend who stands by you so fervently? haix..

And now he have to enlist soon, and I'm gonna lack of this good bonding with each other for at least 2 yrs.. so ya..

Then when I lead worship, I'm lacking a good drummer.. And he got to enlist into NS juz 10 days BEFORE my birthday.. how coincidental is that huh? My best bro is in NS whilst I celebrate my 23rd birthday.. haix.. I'm really sad lah.. I think I'm getting to grow more attached to the brotherhood.. so ya.. haix..
No more bonding in church and youth camps for at least 2 years! How "great" is that rite? haix..

Enough of such stuffs.. or else, I would cry lah.. ok.. I'm being very emo now..

Last but not the least, its "Angry"..
How do you feel if you boss like "scold you in a nice tone" in front of your worker? Would you feel good?

Yes! Tats what happened to me today at work.. juz dun understand why my boss doesn't bother to give me face at all.. he may think its like nothing wrong, becos he's like telling me.. but then, the stuff he told me is machiam like scolding me but in a nice tone..
I dun koe whether am I being ultra-sensitive or what.. but I tell you.. I juz dun koe when I wld juz burst out and juz tender? Becos ah, I juz can't take it anymore.. the "water inside me" is boiling.. it wld take a few days to "drain the water in my heart".. juz when I'm all rite, a few days later, something wld happen and I would start this cycle all over again!

Well.. I juz dun want to say anymore.. saying more or shld I say blogging more, wld simply put in more emotions (be it angry, sad or normal) for me.. and I dun want to feel any of those feelings blogged in this post again!.. so ya..

ok.. gtg liaox and sleep.. super tired.. waking up early tml.. and tml at work, I die.. haix.. one of my senior operator is on leave tml, so I have to take over his role.. so ya.. haix..

Good nite peepz.. I will cya ppl when I cya! =)

Mixed feelings all bottled up,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: