"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tha haze is subsiding!

For the first time this morning after 2 days, I opened my room window, and man! Ain't I happy! haha =)
This morning was quite good.. can at least see the outside, so I was thinking the haze muz have subsided.. so ya.. and yes! Once I woke up, I turn on the TV but there was no PSI, so maybe I tot tat the levels have gone down..

And here is the PSI Index for the morning:

0700: PSI Index - 57 (Moderate)
0800: PSI Index - 48 (Good)

So ya.. really thank God loh! Juz hope it remains this way! My sore throat is getting better, but there is still cough and a block nose.. so ya.. My mum's is harbouring a terrible cough now.. so ya.. haix..

So I wld think tat my mum & I would get better if the haze subsides! =)

Was awoken by my dad's alarm at 0700.. Original time I set my alarm was 0745.. no wonder I had a headache initially! haix..

Then after which, I ate breakfast and then go to SAC to attend some Chinese church service and thereafter, had worship practice there loh!

When I went there, I was quite shocked and surprised at how the place is so high-tech.. its like a multi-million church.. hahax..

But wat I can say abt the service tat its real good! Its not those really yped-up worship and stuff, becos there are abt 20 old ppl ard.. its those really moderately fast song but most of the time, its slow.. so ya.. and the musicians was very simple; 1 drummer, 1 guitarist, 1 pianist & 1 violinist! So ya.. tats all.. and the piano and the violinest were like a total match, becos it matches so well lah.. so ya.. It somewhat reminds me of my former church music group! =) but tat is all in the past anyway!

After the service, we practiced the songs frm 12+pm to almost 3pm; tats how long it is lah! so ya..

After which, my pastor gave us a lunch treat at Amara Hotel's high tea buffet spread, and it was a 1-for-1 thing.. so ya.. had a hearty lunch or shld I say teatime.. hahaha.. Thanx Uncle George =)

Then went over to Suntec's hello! shop to accompany A. Agnes, as she wants to change her phone.. so ya.. spend abt an hour there, becos I asked a lot of questions to the salesperson who attended to her.. so ya.. So I was like the official spokesperson for her to ask questions.. I asked abt her phone functions, and other stuff.. At the same time, also explain to her what are the various functions lah!

After which, bought dinner home (mouth itchy), and it was Beef Noodles @ Raffles City Shopping Centre's Food Junction.. very the nice! U shld try it sometime! =)

Then came home and then do my photos stuff lah (for church fund-raising! wat else?!?).. Then now blog..

Oh no.. I have a terrible headache.. dun koe why! haix.. think not enuf sleep becos woke up so early this morning! haix =(.. ok.. gtg now..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 11 DAYS to ORD!!

When will the haze be gone forever?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: