"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday = Family Day

Woke up in the morning without any hangover or headache and stuff.. =) Thank God!

Do some miscelleous stuff on the computer and then its me bathing and go (with my dad) to my pastor's hse for worship music practice for both Anniversary service as well as nxt wk's Children Day Service.. so ya..

Then after which, my dad and I met my mum and sis for dinner at Suntec for dinner.. Had a great dinner at the foodcourt but the Hokkien Mee stall (which is newly opened) there was a disappointment! Haix..

Walked round Carrefour for a while before coming home by bus.. Watched a bit of Miss World 2006 on TV but then after a while, my eyes were getting heavy, and therefore I went to sleep for the day!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 18 DAYS to ORD!!

Tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: