"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Updates..

Yesterday was P1 in camp, but it was tiring, becos the whole day was doing fatigue work (to be exact, its preparation for my squadron's upcoming roadshow.. and wats worse is tat for this particular fatigue work on this day, my shift have to fill 280 sandbags and each sandbag weights close to 5-10 kg of sand! Shiong rite?

I tell you.. all of us after doing it, was totally shacked out lah! Not to mention tat we had a run the same morning.. so naturally was super tired..

But thank goodness, I was P1 yesterday, so had a lot of time to like sleep loh.. I actually wanted to sleep at 2230 after watching Incredible Tales 2, but then, at 2130, whilst watching the Mandarin show on Channel 8, my eyes started to get heavy, and soon, I fell asleep lah! Then decided tat I cannot watch liaox, so went to my bed and in a split second, I was fast asleep!

Then Incredible Tales 2 started at 2200, but then again, when I want to watch, I wore my specs and watch but on my bed.. but within 1 min, my eyes close again.. so no pt.. decide to shut off frm the world and enter dreamland..

And surprisingly, ususlly I wld like wake up in the nites to see the time lah, but yesterday nite was quite cool.. I didnt wake up until my watch alarm rang! Cool rite.. =)

Then this morning got NDP GOH rehearsal at Nee Soon Camp.. rehearsals was usual; boring and tiring.. warm-ups were inevitable and speaking of which, the reserve parade RSM (if I'm not wrong) dun really koe how to conduct the warm-ups.. I tot the parade RSM was worse liaox.. but the reserve parade RSM was worst! Oh man! I better appreciate the parade RSM's commands man! =)

My base RSM (who is also the RSM in charge of Airforce GOH this yr) was very angry with my base's GOH attendance, as a lot of ppl didnt attend the rehearsal.. reasons behind it was tat most of them were on MC status.. so ya.. my RSM then threaten us tat if we kept missing rehearsals, we are deemed unfit, and therefore, he wld not hesitate to change them to put into shifts, and frm the shifts, he wld swop 1-1 loh!

But I dun think my RSM get the msg across.. We men was like saying, even if he swop no use, becos no one in the shift wants to be in GOH.. but I dun koe.. if he does carry out wat he says, then we shall see lah! And the sgts and us men was also saying tat the problem why so many ppl were falling sick, is becos of the shiong schedule we have lah.. we GOH shift have to mount duty and on top of tat, do fatigue work and then have rehearsals.. so you can see.. if ppl dun start to fall sick becos of this hectic schedule, then the fellow is considered real fit and a superman lah..

But I think my bunk mates (including me of course) are some of the few who really are tat fit or shld I say garang.. but if this really goes on, I wld think tat they (including me) wld start to fall sick lohz..

And wats worse.. the shifts and some of the HQ personnel have seen our rehearsal and mounting schedules for the moth of June, and they all agree tat its shiong lah.. So you see.. even other ppl outside of GOH shift say this yr is tough (have to mount duty and as well do rehearsals).. Apparently, our schedules for June is really packed.. 1 wk, we can have at least 4 drills (mon, wed, fri, sat) and sometimes the day after rehearsals, is our mounting.. so you see whether is this shiong or not?

No doubt tat we only mount 4 duties for the mth of june, but these 4 mountings makes all the difference between our physical and tiredness levels lah.. tat time I wld think more ppl frm my base wld fall out, and let's juz see whether my RSM wld do anything..

Anyway, today after our lesson with my PC, he asked ard whether got any heart-boiling issues loh.. Initially, I didnt want to do so lah, but then, I feel tat if I dun speak up, then I wld be letting myself down.. Anyway, I then raise up the issue of the mounting dates, and explain to him tat the SAF day rehearsals are not as easy as it seems! According to him, he promised tat he wld speak to the person who planned the mounting schedules and plead for us to like reduce the amount of mountings.. Initially he wanted to like help us cancel all our mountings for June, but he gave second tots and did not decide to do so.. haix.. see how things are nxt time loh..

Then came home and ate dinner and my sis was like watching this stupid, "Da Chang Jin" show on VCD somemore (sianz!).. (FYI: I boycott Jap & Korean dramas!)..

I got so fed up tat I went to the computer and start to on the computer and here am I blogging loh!

Then juz now, my dear bro in camp, Sidney, called me and rant.. Initially, I tot wat happen.. after speaking on the phone with him for so long, then he told me tat its his hair! Man oh man.. think he is a metrosexual thru and thru lah!.. but oh well.. ranting to someone is good.. not good to keep too many things within urself =)

And I think I'm a fashion consultant or sumthing lah.. ppl (including sidney) has been asking me for *ahem* fashion advice lah.. man.. do I have a good sense of fashion or wat.. ha.. =P.. but anyway, I'm glad to offer my fashion service to greta buddies of mine! So if I give u fashion advice, then u are considered as one of my great buddy lah =).. so Sidney, u shld be very honoured =)

Oh.. Juz realised why Sidney and I can click so well liaox.. becos he and me have similar characters in terms of behaviour and stuff (lazy to describe.. but he and me koe can liaox).. =)

Ok lah.. gtg liaox and bathe! Had not bathe since I was back in the evening =).. Think gonna sleep soon, becos tml got Life run led by my CO.. he run super fast lah!! Tml I think I'm gonna die liaox! Btw, as I finish writing this blogpost, its already 2350 and I have not bathe! I stink man!! haix... ok .. gtg liaox..

Oh.. congrats me somebody! Today is EXACTLY 5 mths to ORD.. I can for once use 5 fingers to count my ORD date liaox.. =) yeh! so cheers to me ya =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 153 DAYS to ORD!!

ORD loh,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: