"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A new look!

Hey ppl! Surprised? This is my NEW outfit for my blog!

Actually I like wanted to release this new look like in the nxt few days, but I realised I did not have the time to do so becos of my packed schedules.. wld tok abt it later lah =)..

Anyway, I didnt really go out today lohx.. stayed within the 4 walls of my home.. haix.. sianx =(.. So to spend my time constructively, I decided to do up my blog and give it a new look lah.. So I spend 4 hrs on this lah! Long rite? I also think so! Oh.. I wld like to give credit to my bro, Sidney, for giving me an opinion as to which choice of blog shld I go for =).. Thanx bro!

You wld have realised tat once I change the look of the blog, I wld also change the music on this blog! U all like the music? I think its quite cool lah, becos its like retro and at the same time, its jazz.. 2 into 1.. how nice of Kenny G to play such a nice piece =)..

And ok.. if you have any comments for my blog, pls. feel free to say it in my Shoutbox! so ya.. looking forward for your comments but no guarantee tat I'll be able to follow lah! =).. juz give me ur comments (if any) and I'll see wat I can do ya =)

Ok.. shall blog abt my usual events..

Yesterday was NDP rehearsal and it was like a bit slack.. becos the time slot for us is 9 hrs, but out of this 9 hrs, we rested for 4 hrs (2 hrs lunch break and 2 hrs for the rain to stop!).. so ya.. but the rehearsal was shiong nevertheless!

During the breaks, I saw Ryan in his army uniform with his LTA rank and then as he turned over to my direction, he saw me and he told me he was finding me actually.. I then chatted with him loh, and at the same time, I need to get use to his look like tat in army uniform, becos usually when I see him, he wld be in his tshirt and jeans loh.. and this is actually the FIRST time I've seen him in army uniform =).. (FYI: Ryan was there to help marshall the ppl traffic for the supporting army contingent!.. so ya..) and then at the side of my eye, I can see my friends are like looking over my direction as to how come a LTA come and talk to me.. but after quite long, I think they have more or less figured out tat he (ie, Ryan) was my friend lah =)

Then its back at camp.. send arms (which lasted like 20 mins instead of the normal 5 mins, becos yesterday's duty officer which was in charge of our sending our rifles during the weekends, was super particular! haix..) and ate McDelivery for dinner.. Ate McSpicy Meal (with curly fries) upsize! but then again, the curly fries i dun like lah.. so ya.. i prefer the normal fries..

Then its sleep for the nite and then woke up this morning, send arms and bk out lah..

Came home and then on my computer and started my blog designing.. so ya.. spend 4 hrs on this blog design lah! then, later in the evening, proceed over to HMV Citylink to collect my Hong Junyang's CD..

Came home and join my parents for dinner at Kovan.. ate teochew porridge for dinner.. not bad! Its been a while since I eat teochew porridge loh!

Then came home and watched my taped Hong Junyang's new music video, Sha Sha De Shui.. but then I realised tat as I watched halfway, the video suddenly cut.. I was wondering why.. but then again, I think its becos the timing I cut was too early and they showed the music video late.. haix..

Then I went to my computer and listen to Hong Junyang's CD.. My verdict was ok lah.. not bad loh.. though some songs really needs a little bit more listening to, and then I wld start to fall in love with the song.. so ya.. some songs are juz like tat lah! But 3 tracks of the album (LOVE, Liu Shui Nian Hua & Sha Sha De Shui) really makes me feel very good, as in these 3 songs I think are the best in the album.. if u are interested, go get urs at all good music stores yah! HMV sure have one =)

Ok lah.. before I go off, here is my schedule for this wk:

Mon (29/5) - Mount duty

Tues (30/5) - Dismount but be back at camp before 2300

Wed (31/5) - SAF Rehearsal @ SAFTI MI(frm 0900-1700), if not P1, can bk out but be back at camp before 2300.

Thurs (1/6) - NDP Rehearsal @ Nee Soon Camp (from 0900-1200), if not P1, can bk out but be back at camp before 2300.

Fri (2/6) - SAF Rehearsal @ SAFTI MI(frm 0900-1700), if not P1, can bk out but be back at camp before 2300.

Sat (3/6) - NDP Rehearsal @ National Stadium (from 0900-1900).

Sun (4/6) - Off.

Mon (5/6) - Mount duty.

So you see whether this yr's GOH shiong or not loh! Go and judge urself =)

Oh.. one more thing before I go.. I actually saw my sec sch (saint andrew's) mate on Singapore Idol juz now.. He is none other than Randy Chua!

I first saw him dancing as part of the Music & Drama Company (MDC) during my airbase anniversary celebrations last yr.. Initially, I was surprised as to why was he in MDC and not at OCS, becos last time he is one of the fittest guy I koe lah.. and then dun koe wat happen.. becos for a fact, I koe MDC ppl only take in ppl who are like have some physical problems and then downgraded.. or maybe he is really tat good tat MDC has no qualms of taking him as their NSF artiste.. Anyway, then this yr I saw him on TV juz now in Singapore Idol.. Gosh! How small can the world be rite..

Another contestant is somehow related to me too.. The contestant is Terence Tay.. he is actually my kor's (derek) friend on Friendster.. dun koe how they are linked.. so yeh!

So Randy & Terence, you'll get my vote =).. Jiayou.. As for the gals, I dun koe any of them, but dun fret gals! I'll support u too.. some of them really have really good voices (not to mention tat they are pretty and cute too!).. if you are interested, go to the following webbie to have a look:
http://www.singaporeidol.com

Then juz now I tok on MSN to 2 of my officers.. 2LT Zhang Jiachuan and LTA Ivan Goh..

2LT Zhang is a joker thru and thru lah! When u chat with him, then u koe! Its always nice to have someone to chat with u jokingly, so it can always make ur day =)

LTA Ivan (my former shift PC) is going to ORD soon liaox, but he still so humble.. haix.. he still dun want to tell me when he is ORDing.. I think he scared we strip him again.. ha.. =P.. And its always a pleasure to chat with him too, becos he wld like counsel me and advice me on things lah.. whenever I need a listening ear and rant abt my problems in camp regarding my schedules, he never fails to like provide a listening ear, advice me on things and help me put back things in perspective loh! Thank you ah, Sir =) you earn my respect!

ok lah.. I better go to sleep liaox.. my sgt wenjie is online and he is bugging me to go sleep.. and also I'm sleepy liaox lah.. so I shall go into dreamland and I'll cya ppl real soon ya.. I dun koe when is my nxt update so ya.. If u see me online, dun ask me how is my schedule and stuff, becos I predict a lot of ppl wld ask me the same qn.. juz chat normal ok =).. thanx..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 143 DAYS to ORD!!

Tough schedules ahead, uphold and persevere!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: