"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Weekend Escapades..

Yesterday's church was ok.. I think it was more of a gathering of friends, as I have not seen them for like close to 2 wks! Gosh! Can't imagine not seeing them for 2 mths when NDP GOH Rehearsals become more xiong in May/June 2006.

Anyway, enuf of sad things.. Yesterday dinner at Cuppage, though food was not the best, but the fellowship is lah! =)

Andrew was not there to join us for fellowship becos he had something on.. but Nat & Ash was there.. as usual, our gang (Ash, Nat, Jon, Hannah) was eating.. we had so much fun laughing and stuff..

I think our laughter in the foodcourt was the loudest lah! We were actually playing some jokes on Hannah after our dinner.. we made her say some words which were actually clean but in actual fact, its a bit vulgar! Well.. juz for fun, we made her say "700" and "super white" in Mandarin.. and whenever she said it, we wld juz laugh! Nat & I was like laughing till our tears came out and our stomach ached! I think we laughed until we had digested the food lah!

Then at one time, Hannah got confused with the words, "insomnia" and "amnesia". She tot "amnesia" was "imsomnia".. Here's wat happened:

She was reciting some Shakespear's poem and Ash & I was like acting sleepy and dozing off.. Then as Hannah finishes the poem, Jon Gouw asked: "Can we tape you"?
We were like confused!
Jon Gouw then answered: "To cure imsomnia".
We all laughed!
Hannah then answered: "Imsomnia = Memory loss rite?"
We all laughed again!
Hannah then said: "oops! Tat is amnesia!".
We all kept laughing lah!

Man.. yesterday was one nite which I really laughed and laughed!!

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. Later gonna go to my pastor's hse for Easter Lunch followed by watching a movie with my bros (Ash, Nat & Andrew). We'll watching Firewall.. hope its nice though! So ya..

Ciaox ppl and I'll cya on Tues online! Mon & Tues have rehearsals, so dun think I'll be home by then =).. so ya..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 185 DAYS to ORD!!

Movie buff,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: