"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, April 10, 2006

Updates..

Well.. if you readers had read my blogpost yesterday, u wld have noticed tat I have a number of spelling errors or something tat doesnt make any sense. This is becos I was half asleep whilst typing the blog!! Yes! I was tat sleepy! So now its more or less being updated liaox, so read it lah.. it shld sound logical liaox! =)

Anyway, today went to camp with like "half dead eyes".. ha.. In the morning, we had this ongoing project discussion for my squadron's upcoming roadshow.. And this is like every standby day we do.. sianx ah.. Machiam like doing my poly's FYP!! Haix..

Went to eat breakfast after tat.. was told by my sgt tat we had fatigue work but only start at 1330, but in the end, it started at 1300! It was impromptu lah!! When we went there, we then koe tat we had to clean up the WHOLE guardroom.. Make every area spick and span!! And this is indeed a very difficult task! Another guy and me was assigned 2 rooms (which were air-conditioned).. Even though both are in close environment, but then again, there are surprisingly dust balls and they are not those small ones loh.. its those thick and big ones! Cleaned also the window frame slots MANUALLY and it was somewhat dust and sand free! Spend 15 mins juz to clean the stupid frame slots!! I was thinking tat a building inspection is coming up in my camp again, so tats why there is this mass cleaning thing.. but when I ask Sidney, he said "no".. so guess my OC wants my shift to do something during our standby! He didn't want us to juz rest in bunk.. haix.. wat to do? I have a super garang OC! haix..

Came home.. share cab with boon sen.. he lah.. kept psycho me to take cab! Anyway, it was like going to rain.. so muz as well.. but in the end, it did not rain.. haix..

Watched taped programme.. had dinner and then on computer and do my usual stuff.. Then at nite, help my dad settle some internet banking issue and then back to my own stuff loh.. watched a bit of the 9pm show before coming back to com and blog and stuff..

Oh.. ate a lot of things during the 9pm hour! I ate 6 pcs of D24 Durian Puffs (*gulpz* but yummy!!) bought frm Emicakes! My dad bought it!!.. Abt 1/4 bag of Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle Potato chips (compliments of Carlise) and a bowl of green bean soup dessert made by my mum!

Then back to com and blog loh.. help my church friend in her project work (haix.. wonder wat the sch teach these kids! The topic given to her is like machiam like some marketing project!).. Man! I need to rack my brains! Haix.. Brain rusty loh! Out of 4 suggestions, she has already had 3! So thank goodness the 4th one I gave her, it was of some use and she never tot of it! So I guess my mind is still working after all huh? =)

ok lah.. gtg liaox.. tml got the stupid flight run conducted by my OC.. I simply dun understand why only when GOH shift (which is my shift) is on standby, we will have flight run? Dun other shift need to keep fit too? Why muz GOH be the only one tat need to do the flight run? Becos its like sway sway when we standby, always have flight run.. the other shift standby dun have such things! So I was thinking, since GOH always run, shldnt it be called GOH Shift run rather than flight run? haix.. Or is GOH shift tat sway? I dun koe.. I juz dun understand why! Can someone explain to me? arghh.. juz thinking of it makes me angry lah..

People, I got bad news.. I may not be home/online until Saturday morning.. becos its either like if I had rehearsals/mounting the next day, then most probably I wld need to bk in the day before at 2230! Anyway, here is my schedule for this wk..

Tuesday (11/4) - Standby (but depending on the rehearsal timing on wed (12/4), may have to bk in 2230!

Wednesday (12/4) - GOH Rehearsal.

Thursday (13/4) - GOH Rehearsal.

Friday (14/4) - Mounting.

Saturday (15/4) - Dismounting.

Sunday (16/4) - Off.

ok lah.. really need to go log off and sleep liaox! =).. oh.. btw, as I blog this blogpost, I'm listening to Yes 93.3FM and they are playing a lot of those Campus Superstar competition songs! Yeh!! =).. so happy!! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 191 DAYS to ORD!!

Complain king,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: