"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 21, 2006

A Quick Update...

Well.. this shld be fast, becos' I want to sleep liaox! Got mounting tml.. so ya..

Anyway, today at bunk was quite a horrible experience.. here's a brief update..

Morning went for Squadron Run.. I tell you.. this is one of those runs which I find it super fast and tiring! Even my RSM (who is 49 yrs old) also say so.. you all koe why? Its becos of my 44 yr old CO! He said it wld be a slow run, but in the end, he ran so super fast tat almost everyone cldnt catch up with him! Even a former guardsman run until he like choke/vomited! Tats how fast my CO can run! But then, I manage to persevere and run finish the run.. It was super tiring lah! Everyone was like complaining!

Then suddenly Sgt Zhiwen (whom the spec I respected most!) came in and told us tat our PC told us to help the P1 to do duty from 1500-1645! My bunk ppl (who was my P1 group lah!) was like super angry lah! Becos last time when we did like the same (ie, do P1 duty frm 1300-1900 with a 2 hr break in between), NOT a SINGLE P1 ppl help us loh!! Anyway, we angry also no use.. becos still have to go down guardroom and help! So ya.. haix..

When we are in guardroom, at last, the sgt plan and there is a table duty.. so becos they koe I complained abt it, thanx to my P1 grp, tat they let me do table duty, whereas they do those 'under the hot sun duty'.. thanx ah! You all are the best! But then again, they all been approved of half day tml, and I'm all alone.. so ya.. Guess this balances it all lah! =)

And yes.. finally after much conflict and debating, my officer got it once and for all, tat he resolved the 'off' issue.. Initially, he agreed tat if we take half day off on wkends, the nxt day dun need to come back.. so initially, I wanted to take with my grp on 22/4 and 29/4.. but then, too many ppl take.. so I changed it to 6/5 and 13/5. But then after today, my officer said tat if we were to take, we muz take a FULL day, and he can 'close 1 eye' not coming back the nxt day.. so ya.. so now, I decide to take on 13/5 as a full day, becos I realise tat its Mother's Day Service in church and also, I'm on essential setup duty on the day! So juz hope tat my officer wld approve it loh! =)

Came home with Mingjun, becos he took the same bus as me.. Initially wanted to stop over at AMK to get Double Fillet-O-Fish meal frm MacDonalds (been craving for it for days!).. and at last today can satisfy the craving.. but somehow when I eat it, it is not as nice as last time! Dun koe why.. maybe I was too full, becos prior to tat, I ate quite a bit at my Squadron's Happy Hour! So ya..

Watched TV till 2200, and almost wanted to sleep liaox.. but I still perservere and on the computer and blog.. so ya.. Going to sleep liaox.. super tired.. mounting tml.. sianx!

Got to run and catch my much needed rest! Cya soon =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 180 DAYS to ORD!!

Shacked GOH Personnel,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: