"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, March 03, 2006

Zoommm..

Yes.. zoommm.. this wld be a fast update, judging frm the time u see in this blog update!

Well.. did this blogging after cell.. my cell ended quite late today.. it finishes at abt 11.30pm, but the best thing is tat its at my house.. so ya.. =)

Anyway, I promise this update wld be fast.. so here goes..

Yesterday mounting was somewhat slack (not becos of the duties, but becos of the sgts tat mounted with us!).. Was initially given a 8 hr duty (was the slackest of all ppl).. so since I saw my duty so slack, my sgt wld naturally ask me to do some extra duties or swap duties and stuff.. so since I was on a slack duty detailing, I gladly agreed, so tat they feel tat they gave me slack duties was right..

Anyway, I was off duty at 1300 yesterday, and after I finished my lunch (which was 30 mins later), my sgt called me to go to the pass changing office to teach cum help a sgt (who was on "On-The-Job (OJT)" training).. it was my rest time actually but as mentioned above, since I was the slackest of all, I agreed lah! Went there to teach cum help, and then walked a foot prowl.. After came back frm foot prowl, went to sleep for abt an hour, before going back to the pass changing office to do a 2 hr duty.. but then, becos the toranto gate need ppl to do a peak hr marshalling, and the personnel who was doing it was still on IPPT test, therefore, my sgt called me to go.. and again, I agreed.. Then when I was up, the person who was suppose to take over pass changing officer duty was still not back (ie, I did till 1900 and someone shld take over me at 1900), so I stayed inside till the person taking over, actually appeared at 1930.. Then I went back to guardroom and got ready to do staff parade.. Only to koe tat my sgt told me tat I have an additional 2 hr dismounting gate duty frm 0700-0900 the next morning.. and I tell you.. I was shocked.. My gate duty originally is frm 0300-0500, and take breakfast at 0600, and then I considered as dismount liaox.. but then, the ppl psychoed my sgt to give me the 2 hr dismounting main gate duty becos apparently the person is too shacked to do it as he perform as CISCO duty the whole day.. I was initially quite mad lah, but then again, becos I was the slackest, therefore I can't complain! And one of the other CISCOs were like asking me why I agreed to do the dismounting duty when it was not mine initially.. I then told him the story, and emphasizing the pt tat I got only 8 hrs.. but wat I didnt tell him is all the misc. duties I've done which when adds up, its abt 3 hrs! So its like 3 hrs of actually doing duties which are not mine! So in total, when after dismounted, I counted the no. of hrs I did.. and it was a whopping 13 hrs! And if you count the rest of the ppl's duties correctly, I actually have the most no. of duties! The rest were like 10-12 hrs.. I was 13 hrs! I was like WTH! But anyway, wats done is done.. and I can't turn back time.. guess next time, I wont be the Mr. Nice Guy anymore.. becos I feel tat being Mr. Nice Guy is as good as being taken advantage of! So I shall be stronger and cleverer frm now on! No more the stupid or coward Abriel anymore! Watch out for me world!

So ya.. then after dismount frm duty, bathe and went to DBS bank with Weiliang (my bunk and shift mate!).. he accompanied me to DBS bank to open a new Savings account, but after much consideration and some factors, I didnt do it in the end.. then I accompanied him to POSB bank to apply for his POSB Debit Card. Well.. not too sure whether is he lazy to ask or sumthing.. he actually told me he cldnt find the debit card form.. I was like sure or not.. then in the end, when I went there, I asked the information counter and tata.. she gave me the form and I gave to Weiliang! So ya.. as easy as tat! Hmm.. wonder is he scared of asking?? Anyway, after which, he queued for the debit card.. but after 2 mins of queueing, he gave up, becos he was impatient to wait.. haix.. if I was him, I dun care.. I juz queue loh.. settle it once and for all!

Bought lunch and came home.. watched 3 hrs of video-taped programs (until the pt tat my mum called me to go and have my afternoon nap).. slept at 1600.. mum woke me up at 1730 to go to Toa Payoh Central to buy Tiong Bahru Pau for cell supper and the famous toa payoh rojak (the one tat I always buy frm and have to wait for close to 30 mins for it! and today is no exception! I waited too!) for dinner! The rojak was super shiok lah! Yummy..

Then after tat, was in cell.. almost half dead, becos too tired.. so ya.. after finish cell, eat supper and then now on computer blogging loh! Now want to sleep liaox lah..

Tml duty again in camp.. sianx!! So I'll cya ppl on Sunday ya.. =)

Tired RP,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: