"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 05, 2006

How was mounting duty yesterday?

Well.. yes.. most of you wld be curious to koe this answer rite? =).. so here it is..

Yesterday mounting was ok... except I was quite tired and got a bit of fustrated actually.. Got 8 hrs duty.. but then the maddening thing is tat I have to go down to Toranto for night duty (which I HATED it, becos it means I dun have enuf sleep!) However, thank goodness I was totally shacked yesterday, therefore once I lie on the bed, I was like "gone" immediately!

Anyway, after my duty ended at 0245 (by right shld be 0230, but then my friend and I decide to give them more rest.. so ya..), after 5 mins, I slept until like 0552. Vehicle came to fetch us and up to guardroom I went. Slept till 0800 and then woke up to do area cleaning of the WHOLE guardroom (which includes the toilets, pass changing office, sentry post and of course, the restroom itself!).. was quite mad at the sgt who planned the duty, becos I told him tat I went down Toranto already and by the time I'm back, I wld be totally shacked.. but he still refused to give in to me and let others do the job.. haix.. so I have no choice but to do loh.. of course, I sometimes when talk to him, I do it a bit of sarcastically, but in a jokingly manner lah.. but ya.. but deep down inside, I was complaining lah.. argghh.. But wats done is already done liaox.. no pt. harping on the issue.. moreover, I ranted already.. so ya.. ha..

But wats comforting is tat I'm going out with my camp friends, John, Mingjun & Mingyang to watch the movie, "Mrs Henderson Presents..", and have dinner later with them.. actually wanted to stayover at John's hse @ Holland Village and then bk in with him tml loh.. but then, my mum dun allow.. so ya.. but then again, if I sleep at home, it maybe better too.. so tat I wld get enuf rest..

Anyway, nxt wk is really a shiong wk! In 1 wk, we have 3 rehearsals (Mon, Wed & Thurs).. and then, Sat is mounting again.. totally shiong lah! Haix..

And guess wat! Another last min notice.. I have to do marshalling tml at one of the other bases for some event.. WTH!! and if I dun PM one of my friends in MSN, I dun even koe abt it loh! Dun koe wats wrong with all these ppl.. give last min notice.. lucky tml I decide to take cab (becos bringing in my No.1 tml).. but then, like tat I hv to set off early loh! Stupid lah! Arghh...

Going offline to fill up my mp3 player with songs liaox.. byes!

Fustrated,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: