"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, February 27, 2006

Drills & more drills..

Today went to Tengnah Air Base (TAB) for drills loh..

In the morning, we slept and rest in bunk, before proceeding to lunch aT Cookhouse.. then, its time to leave for TAB..

When we went there, the weather is so darn hot, till the point tat when u see the ground, heatwaves can be seen! Its tat hot! But we still have to do the drills!

And as usual, becos my RSM is in front and he kept on looking in my direction (becos I was the front row and the 2nd frm the right, and therefore I'm prominent!).. so naturally, I get nervous lah.. but thank God, nothing went wrong!

Then dun koe how come my drill end so early.. at abt 4pm loh.. then the worse thing came.. we waited for 1.5 hrs then the bus came.. stupid bus!.. argh..

Then, went back to bunk.. changed and booked out! Came home in cab (becos my friend was rushing for time, so I do him this favour and share cab with him loh!)..

Came home and ate dinner.. watched a bit of TV and now on the computer blogging loh!

So its me going back to camp tml.. haix..

Guard of HONOUR,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: