"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, December 15, 2005

So sianz!!

Its another day liaoz.. A day after the Youth Camp and I'm missing it already!! *sob*.. ok.. I shall stop raving abt the Youth Camp or I wld cry even further lah.. haiz..

Oh.. to reminsence the Youth Camp once more, I've uploaded photos of the camp into this blog of mine.. juz click the link, "Youth Camp 2005 Photos!" at the Photo Gallery Column..
(Photos courtesy of my bro, Alvin)

Went back to camp today for standby frm 0800-1700.. quite boring.. becos' when I first went there, I saw my shift mates doing duty.. and after tat, they dismounted and went home, whilst I was in camp.. haiz.. though there were other ppl whom I can talk too, but they are not as close to me as my shift mates.. somehow I felt so "extra" being with another shift.. It juz feels so weird!

Had breakfast this morning, so decide to skip lunch and juz sleep in bunk! So there I slept for like 3 hrs.. frm 1130-1400! Then like can't sleep after tat.. so toss and turn.. and finally manage to sleep a while.. before I was like playing with my N-gage phone!

Then my friend told me tat there is an owl in the sgt bunk's toilet.. and thereofre I very kaypoh.. so when I went there, it was there! Staring huge in our eyes loh! Then my RSM came up and like wanted to save the owl! He asked sumone to bring a pillowcase to catch the owl in order to free it.. and my bro in camp, Sidney, sacrifice his pillowcase for it lah.. how nice rite =).. and soon, it started to fly but my RSM's reaction was so fast, tat he manage to catch the owl and then, he ask someone to take photo using the squadron's camera.. and he made a joke over it.. he said muz name the photo "Photo of how my RSM is so brave to catch an owl!".. funny guy! ha.. a experience tat will always be remembered! My airbase got lots of weird stuff sia!! hmm..

Then its time to finally book out and I feel like a free man sia!

Well.. wat do u koe? I'm now surfing the net, as well as doing some other stuff.. think will stay up late tonite, becos u koe y? I'm on OFF tml!! yeh!! but the downside is tat I have to bk in 2300 tml nite for my LAST duty of Year 2005, and tat is on Saturday.. and I got a good feeling abt the mounting! It will be a somewhat relax one I hope? =)

ok lah.. gtg and do my other stuff!!

2300. Sembawang Air Base.

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 309 DAYS to ORD!!

Energetic bunny,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: