"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Missing..

Its juz after 3 days since Youth Camp ended and I'm missing it terribly already! Been talking abt it to my friend, and juz reminisce the times we had (be it the games, food or the company of friends), is juz enuf to make me tear (but of course did not cry lah.. but if I continue talking abt this topic, I think I would juz tear!)

Sometimes I really wonder how is this possible? Its been 3 days and the memory still remains very clear in my mind! So remembering it and talking abt it juz makes me sad lah.. I'm sure ppl like my bro, Andrew, will also feel sad rite bro? =(

Anyway, went to Eastern Gate to do duty yesterday. However, I muz confess tat even thought my physical self was there, but my heart was not there!! In fact, it is in a holiday mood liaoz (becos yesterday was my LAST duty of the year! Yippie! I'm clearing all my off and leave, so tats why I clear so long =)). My mind was also "not there"; it is reminiscing the Youth Camp days! Sometimes, I juz feel so vexed of myself lah!! I'm sure you all know or have such a feeling before rite? =)

Was on like a 4 hr duty in the morning-afternoon part, so to pass the time, I talked with my duty partner abt loads of stuff; Youth Camp, Christian stuff, music theory.. and surprisingly, the time pass so fast! 4 hrs juz gone like tat!!

However, in my shift, I can't stand one of my shift mate's way of talking! He has been talking very sarcastically nowadays! Not tat I cannot stand jokes.. once in a while is okay, but the problem is tat he has been doing it on a very often basis, and tat really made me almost blew my top!
I'm trying my best to control it, but I will wonder wat if I cldn't take it, will I explode or scold some "words" which I've never done before! However, I dun wish to go there!
But seriously, he is getting on my nerves! Sometimes he is good to me and sometimes he juz talk sarcastically lah! I wld think tat he thought I can control it.. but then, I'm 80% there liaoz.. another 20% more, I will explode!! arrgghhh.. juz hope tat I can control my anger!

Anyway, back to my blog..

Then it was rest all the way till like 2300 before doing duty (you may think shiok! but then my nite duty last frm 2300-0700!! Tats 8 hrs straight ppl! And tat is shiong! But wat to do? My duty is like tat means like tat liaoz loh! What can I do?)

Anyway, during my rest time, something tells me to SMS my bro, Andrew, abt something! But in the end, when Andrew has told me abt wat I wanted to know initially, he told me something else which was so shocking (NOT convenient to share ppl, becos this is quite personal! I feel tat as his close friend and bro, I shld not divulge such stuff, or else, the trust between us is broklen liaoz.. so sorry ppl! Can't do it.. hope you all understand =))..
Therefore, I found out more abt the issue tat's boggling him and then try to comfort him lah (all thru SMS! The power of communication!).. But I think I was only 20% successful.. but nevermind.. I'll pray for you bro! Take courage my friend and let God do the rest ya? =)

Woke up then to do duty at 2300; and guess what happened!! My officer came to give us drills! Ahh..
(FYI: My officer for yesterday somehow switched! It was supposed to be a "not-so-on" officer taking over our shift yesterday, becos the previous officer (who originally is my officer) mounted a 48hr duty so far! So by all rights, he shld dismount duty yesterday! But then, never did I guess he was so "on", and he continued to mount for another 24hr; and in total, tat is 72 hrs!! Super "on" rite? He so tired already, but still give us drills @ 2300! haiz..)

Did duty until 0700 this morning loh.. was super shacked, and therefore went to sleep a while till the morning shift came! Then as usual, had a 15 min debrief (becos my officer long-minded mahz) and then its pack and go! Took bus home and now in front of my computer typing this blogpost!

Oh.. you know something? I have NOT finished my Christmas shopping yet.. still got a few more ppl to buy! Man.. I'm going to be broke this month! Haiz.. =(.. Later, going out with family to do so loh!! =) but nevermind! I love shopping!! =)

Ok lah.. got to end here liaoz! Mum's rushing me to bathe and get out of the house! Ciaoz ppl!!

Reminiscing is sometimes sad,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: