"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Short Post..

Well.. this is really a short post before you read the long one.. anyway, this one is an update of wat happened today!

Well.. as some of you wld koe, tml is my Final Driving Theory Test(FTT) test at 1515-1605! So need your much prayers ya? Appreciate it! Wld send SMSes tml to remind you all..

As mentioned above, tml is my FTT.. so practically I spent half of the day studying.. and I tell you.. it wwas awful! I practically like study halfway, becos my bed was too comfortable, I slept like for 1.5 hrs! Horrible rite?

Then I had lunch and continued studying for abt 2 hrs, before I'm done.. Once done with studying, I did my Christmas presents wrapping (did this Christmas stuff in total frm preparation to wrapping, accumulative hrs is abt 10-15 hrs over a period of like 2-3 wks!).. so ya.. spend a lot of effort on Christmas presents this year! =).. Tired after all the wrappings..

Currently, doing a lot of stuff.. besides blogging, I'll be doing something impt for other ppl too.. so ya.. dun koe wat time I'll sleep tonite.. haiz..

Still very anxious abt tml's test.. I want to pass it ONE time! Dun want to waste time, becos *touch wood* if I dun make it, I dun koe when I can take lohz! haiz..

Oh.. juz visited one of my team mate's in Youth Camp blog, and I feel so happy tat she has already mature and grown so much spiritually (over the course of 3 days.. and now she is doing her Quiet Time, unlike last time!).. As her team leader and her fellow Generation Joshua member, I feel so happy for her!

Then my bro, Andrew came online.. and he told me yah.. he read her blog too, and yes.. he is happy for her too.. and I use the exact phrase tat he used to call her, "lost lamb".. LAMB?!? I then started to make a LAME joke out of the word he use (PS: This has NOTHING to do with Andrew! He is NOT lame.. I am! Starting to learn frm my other bro, Nat! haha..).. Anyway, here it is.. (hope it brings a smile to ur face though its LAME! haha).. so here goes..

*Man enters a restaurant..*

Waitress: Good evening Sir. Welcome! Here is our menu.. please take your time and choose and I'll be back shortly to take your orders.

*Man smiles at waitress as a form of saying "Thank You"*

Man: I'm done with my selection! Pls. take my orders.

Waitress: Sure! So wat do you want Sir?

Man: Can I have a lost LAMB?

Waitress: A lost LAMB?

Man: Yes! A lost LAMB!

Waitress: But I'm sorry Sir! We dun serve lost lamb! We only serve lamb chops!

*Coincidentally, background music plays the kiddie song, "Lamb Chops Play Along"*

Man: Ok then.. I shall have a lamb chop!

*Man then sings along with the music and dances along with it!*

-- THE END --

Super LAME? Tats wat my bro, Andrew, said also! ha.. tats wat half day of studying of FTT will do to me! ha.. I suddenly go crazy frm all tat studying!

ha.. ok lah.. cant talk liaoz.. need to go off and do other stuff liaoz.. need to finish this and finish it by end of this wk or sumthing.. so ya.. cant chat now..

The LAME aura is back,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: