"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My phone is sick! *sob*

Well.. will elaborate more on my blog title later.. so here's wat happen during the day!

Slept quite early yesterday nite becos was super tired.. and I slept like frm 0000-0900! An easily 9hr sleep! Usually I juz need 7-8hrs sleep tats all.. but dun koe why suddenly yesterday can sleep so much! so ya..

Was hving my phone (my Nokia 6230) beside my bed when I sleep (this is wat I do every nite.. even on normal days).. but when I woke up this morning, I was shocked to see how come my phone 'disappeared'.. was frantically looking for it, but a gut feeling told me tat it may have dropped on the floor.. but when checked, nothing was wrong.. then was again looking the whole room for it, but cldn't find it.. again, the gut feeling came and I think it was like at the side of my bed or sumthing.. so I removed my bed and there came the phone dropped on the floor! Oh my! My heart broke at tat time! haiz..

Phone suddenly switches off, machiam like some discman which has a shock resistance thing in them.. so I on it.. and occasionally thru'out the day, the phone switches off by itself once.. but then initially, I juz tot nothing wrong.. maybe batt low.. so juz leave it..

Then afternoon, went down to Upper Paya Lebar Road to buy roasted duck and other meat stuff for dinner.. mum asked me to do so.. so ya.. in abt 45mins, I was back.. and since my sis was still hogging the computer, therefore, I decide to go to Nokia Care Shop and see whether anything wrong with my phone..

So there I went.. Wanted to go to the Suntec City branch, but then the waiting of the bus was far too long.. and bus 105 came instead.. I was initially contemplating whether to board the bus and go to the Wheelock branch instead.. So finally, I did.. Took the bus to Toa Payoh MRT, and take to Orchard MRT, and then walk!

When I reach the service centre @ Wheelock, I was shocked to see so many ppl! The no. tat they are serving is 198 and my no. is 225! So waited for my turn and finally my turn came..

Explained my situation to the technician there.. and then something tell me to tell her the truth, and tat is I dropped my phone! Becos' if I did not, and tml when I go collect, if they found out tat my hardware got problem, I can't collect my phone tml!..
Anyway, thank God for Nokia.. becos they say by rite my phone if dropped and hardware spoiled, they wld NOT change for me.. but they will place an exception for me.. so if they check today and see tat really is my hardware problem, they are gonna change it FOC for me, but then my warranty will end tml if they changed my hardware for me! So ya.. but anyway, my phone warranty is ending on 260206.. so ya.. so its abt time lah.. wait till it spoil again, then I may consider trade in my this phone, and get a new one.. becos the repairs can easily add up to abt $100 (depending on the things they changed for me).. so ya.. so wats the pt of repair? I muz why buy new one rite.. so in the meantime, guess my Nokia 6230 has served me well.. so ya.. I shall keep it for a little while b4 I decide to change or not.. probably after NS then I change? =)so ya.. so tml collection time for my phone is 1600 @ Wheelock! So gonna go back there tml!

So now my phone is sick and thank goodness, I've got another phone! Currently using my Nokia N-gage for the time being! So until tml, its adios for me and gonna prepare a surprise for you readers in the coming yr! So be excited! Be very excited! ha.. =)

An avid blogger,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: