"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Another Day At Camp..

Slept quite late yesterday nite as I slept like for 4 hrs yesterday afternoon.. so nite time can't really sleep.. so in the end, slept like at 1am.. after reading some LIME magazine.. Yes! You seen it correctly! LIME magazine! So I'm not old after all huh.. ha..

Anyway, this morning went to camp and see MO.. haiz.. wasn't I disappointed.. the MO didn't give me any status for my current situation (which I was excused previously 2 wks uniform becos' of my current condition).. so I guess tat the MO thinks tat my condition is fine.. anyway, I'm fine with it lah.. but I shld think tat the MO shld at least give me 1 more wk of excuse uniform.. but anyway, if it re-occurs again, will go back to MO lah.. haiz.. so its me wearing my No. 4 uniform and do duty frm tml onwards.. a bit of mixed feelings.. on one hand, felt quite sick of always my table duty and always want to wear the No. 4 uniform.. but on the other hand, a bit lazy to do the non-aircon duty and other stuff.. but oh well.. guess things are now wat it is to be lah.. have to do duty means have to do duty!.. haiz..

Then its like doing normal fatigue work after my lunch at cookhouse (it suddenly feels weird wearing my long no. 4 uniform to cookhouse.. becos' use to like wearing admin liaoz.. haiz..)..

Fatigue work lasted for abt an hour.. before its back to bunk and rest.. there are other fatigue work to be done.. but becos I did the previous, therefore I did not do the 1600 fatigue work.. so ya..

So during tat time, I machiam slept like a pig.. I didn't even koe my alarm clock ring lah.. until my friend came back frm the 1600 fatigue work and woke me up saying tat its time to book out! so ya..

Came home.. watched TV, record future programs (which I may not have the chance to watch!) and ate dinner.. and now on this blog doing up my blogpost!

Oh.. did I mention tat my current OC has implemented tat our bk-in timing is 2330 instead of 2359? The reason being is tat there is a leyway of 30 mins to preapre urself for sleep before it reaches 0000! Quite lame I muz say, but then to me, it doesn't matter, becos I usually reach camp at 2330.. but then the bathing part and bus taking part will need to be readjusted.. becos 2330 is usually I reached main gate but not bunk.. but my OC intention is 2330 at bunk! haiz.. so I guess have to leave early! haiz..

Well.. currently web-surfing, friendster surfing, and chatting in MSN!!

Ok lah.. gtg and do other stuff lah.. no time to type further!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 322 DAYS to ORD!!

2330. Sembawang Air Base.

Rekindled hope,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: