"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Shopping and more shopping!!

$$$ is the word to describe today!! I went shopping like siaoz today sia! Spend quite a few lump sum, but for a good cause lah! =).. anyway, shopping to me is a great and fun thing! It helps me to relief stress and makes me feel happy!

I starting to think that shopping is like a drug to me, which gets me high.. do you all feel the same?? Maybe you can feedback to me via my shoutbox? =)

I today actually found a bag which I like (to replace my camp bag lah), but then the big one is currently out of stock in the whole Singapore!.. so I'm currently waiting for their call loh.. see how.. maybe tml or sumthing I will got to Queenstown Shopping Centre and check it out loh! See whether they have it!

Can't find the photo of the bag in the net I want! wasted.. anyway, tat bag is called "Vertikal Outbound".. so ya.. if you manage to see it somewhere, dun hesitate to give me a call ya?? I wld be most grateful! =)

ok.. went to Plaza Singapura foodcourt for lunch and as usual, ate my yong tao fu frm the same store.. then at nite, went to Marina Square food court and ate curry mee and the ice yam paste with gingko nuts (its practically called "orh ni".. yupz.. nice nice! my meals are so good today sia!!

ok lah.. gtg and bathe and bk in later in camp.. tml got drills again.. oh no.. the tormentous drills once more.. haiz.. =(

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

A "red lobster" in the making,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: