"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ORD loh!!

Well.. I'm not exactly ORD yet.. my date is still far.. far.. far.. *fades away*.. anyway, it juz means tat I'm going for my ORD shoot tml..

Anyway, just dismounted frm duty tis morning at abt 7am.. a bit of mixed feelings.. dun koe to be happy or sad.. Happy becos' finally tat sgt (who is temperamental) has changed his attitude for the better, becos' he pleaded for me to have lesser punishment, becos' I juz did something wrong yesterday nite and it will cause me to get a few extras. The sgt was very kind.. he said tat he will plead for me.. dun koe how much truth is in there, but I wld think I deserve the punishment.. But then again, who wishes to have punishment? I certainly dun!.. so hope dun have lah! Now, I dun even koe how many ppl in my shift koes abt this!.. haiz.. juz hope tat the ppl who koe it will juz keep quiet and not spread their mouths off!! better still, they forget.. haiz.. =(

Today after dismounting @ 0700, I went for IMT before going to live range tml for my combat shoot!.. At my first attempt in IMT, I was abit of a "bobo" (hokkien for cannot aim) shooter, becos' I forgot my fundamentals liaoz.. but at my 2nd attempt, I was getting the hang of it and I became better; at least I pass most of the practice shots compared to the first attempt! Then, we finish our IMT session at abt 1300.. then came back to camp, and my OC gave us more briefing on our mini-exercise on Thursday (27/10), and he talk till like 1600, and then we are allowed to bk out , but come back 2200 on the same nite!

But I didn't bk out lah.. becos one thing is tat I find it no point, becos' need to come back at 2200.. too rush and not much time to stay home! Moreover, I want to save money on cab fare!

So I was the only one left in the bunk.. the rest of my friends book out! I was like to pass my time, took out some of my drill stuff and memorise for the mini-exercise on Thurs (27/10).. I study juz in case something happens in the place of my duty, I wld koe how to react accordingly, in order not to get scolded or punished by my upper management.. so this is like machiam studying for exam sia; which I think its true lah.. my squadron S3 (training officer) termed this exercise as an 'O' Level exam! To see how well we do our duties well in camp, wld depend on this result of the mini-exercise! Stress!!

Then dun koe how come Sidney koe abt my bk in timing lah. and he jokingly SMS me, which states tat he is gloating over my misfortune! Such a cheeky fellow =P.. hahaz..

Then dinner time came.. and I juz nice finished studying.. so I went to the Cookhouse to eat dinenr myself, and it was raining.. but I dun care.. I juz run to cookhse and eat loh.. u expect me to wait for the rain to stop? No way man! Then as I ran back frm the Cookhouse, I saw Sidney sitting on the steps (he was waiting for his friend to fetch him to Toranto Gate), and whilst he was waiting, I chatted with him for a while lah of course.. he looks bored and I was bored.. so I stayed down for a few mins to chat with him.. ha.. I still remembered something he told me.. he said.. "eh.. why you never bk out? Aiyah.. you shld bk out, so tat you can update ur blog and let ppl like me who have nothing to do, to read..".. so I guess I got a avid reader (like Sidney) who reads my blog on a regular basis? Well.. guess I have not forgotten you all.. today's blog is quite long lah.. along with my previous blogpost and maybe later in the week, you confirm wld be entertained with my post becos' I practically blog my life away? Ha.. =P

Fwah! I'm tired lahz! Dun koe why!! Maybe the alcohol level in me (frm the chiong-ing on Sat- 22/10) has not subsided yet! Haiz.. *yawnz*..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 358 DAYS to ORD!!

Trying NOT to be a "bobo" shooter,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: