"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, October 17, 2005

A new makeover!

The blog slut has spoken!! A REVAMPED blog at last!

Fwah! After 5 hrs of hard work, this new skin is finally done! Pls. note tat this skin is only a half credited skin.. the layout is frm an author, but the background, photos and stuff, I figured it out lah.. of course with some help frm my church pal, Andrew! Andrew, thanx ah!! Finally after so long, my skin is done! =)

You all wld realise tat the music of my blog has changed too?? Yupz.. I've reverted back to the jazz type of song, since jazzkool's blog is wat all tat jazz matters! Dun forget tat I'm a jazznut! =)

And I'm so glad tat I hit it off with Sidney so well in the first place.. we chatted online like the whole nite yesterday.. and we have so much in common.. love scounting for the best food in Singapore and indulging in buffets, love hanging out by the beach, being perfectionists in certain ways or at times, like and dislike almost the same food and things.. I quote this frm him: " Sometimes, I really wonder whether we are clones!" haha.. one day both of us will go out together, and we will take photos, then I will upload and show you all our photo ya?? Then you can see whether we are clones! ha..

Oh.. I'm in the midst of private studying my Advance Theory for driving, and I can say tat its tough, becos' have not been studying for like a year liaoz.. now, need to use brain again, a bit rusty! Now I koe why males after NS go for futher studies will start to slack and stuff or juz simply no motivation to study!! haiz.. I'm now on my way to half the book liaoz.. when I study finish, I will go and take my advance theory test loh.. hope to pass my advance theory by this december.. see whether can or not lah.. then maybe after ORD or sumthing, I will go to a driving school and learn driving.. but in the meantime, I have to control my spending and save up for my driving course fees! =)..

At first, I was like dun want to study lah.. but in camp, those newbies (who is frm the JC batch of soldiers) are like taking it like nobody's business! they take it as if its so easy and its part of them to study in NS.. so I guess I've got influence by them and the competitive nature in me, says tat I shld also do the same and not lose out to them.. after all, I'm 21 whilst they are only 18! If an 18 yr old can get his license in like a few mths, why can't a 21 yr old do it? Is it tat difficult??

So now, I'm like forcing myself not to play SIMS on my Ngage phone, and study my advance theory a little bit by the day! I muz say tat my acheievement today is not bad.. I had studied 18 pages (front and back) of the book within like 1 hr of bus journey home! Tat's so cool lah! I'm juz a step closer to achieving studying half the book! Yeh! Must continue to press on and not be lazy.. I hope.. =)

Oh.. the next 2 weeks will be quite siong in camp.. I have to go for my final year in NS combat shoot, handling the security audit and mounting duty at the same time! I think by the end of the next 2 wks, you wld see me lose weight lah, becos' of the lack of sleep and stuff.. Both events are super shiong lah.. and the worst thing is tat for the security audit, there are like 3 ppl taking leave.. so tat makes the manning system more shiong! ahh.. God pls give me strength! I need loads of it!!

Ok lah.. need to bk in camp liaoz.. so before I go off, I will request you to leave a comment on my shoutbox as to wat u think of this revamped blog of mine ya??

Got to run! Tml mounting duty! Sianz ah!! =(

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 366 DAYS to ORD!!

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

The blog slut,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: