"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, August 05, 2005

My goodness!!

Well.. exclaimation is the attitude to this post! becos of the various reasons.. here it is:

(a) Bought a VCR.. FINALLY!

Finally after so many weeks of consideration, I finally got myself a VCR!! Went to Gain City (DBS Centre @ Tampines) and got it.. Its the brand, Toshiba and it costs me $89 (UP: $139).. good buy right?? its their opening sale! There is another brand, Sharp, but then, it costs $115.. when I ask the salesperson wat the difference, they said its juz the brand difference!
So since its juz the brand difference, I might as well buy the cheaper one! Common sense mah! ha..
So this means tat I can tape like any programs I want anytime I want! Yeh!!

(b) Hong Junyang IN!!

Well.. if you are a fan of Project Superstar (esp. the contestant, Hong Junyang), you wld be happy to koe tat Hong Junyang got into the 3rd Semi Finals! So happy ah.. so happy.. hahaz..

(c) Slept at 12 midnight yesterday!

Well yes! .. seldom I wld sleep this late, except tat on Thurs.. in order to koe the results of Project Superstar (which is showing on Thurs, 11.30pm), had to sleep this late loh! The sacrifice of watching TV!! ha..

(d) Spent 2 hrs on setup of VCR!

Well.. yes! Spent 2 hrs.. then when I think back, the setup was so easy.. didn't koe y I took 2 hrs! haha.. and I actually prayed before I start! Impressive huh?? =)
But I did 1 dangerous stunt today.. I did NOT off the main switch when I was fixing up the VCR.. thank goodness never kenna electric shock! ha..
Tried this and tat.. and finally, I got familiarised with the VCR liaoz.. =)
Oh.. during the setup session, I have to use a tape which I have to test as to whether my VCR is working.. so I took my last yr's mission trip (with ForeRunners) communication skills lesson tape (which is caught on video-tape and its given to us as a souvenir after the trip).. and it certainly brings back a LOT of fond memories.. haiz.. those were the days...

(e) A surprising call!

Yesterday before I went to shop for the VCR, I got a call frm my sgt tat I was to report back to camp yesterday nite @ 2359 for an NDP observance parade today (Fri).. but I told my officer and sgts tat I was on leave today (fri) and my officer agreed.. so apparently they forgot lah.. even my officer also forget.. my officer only remember when I called him personally and remind him.. then he was like "oh yah ah.. you on leave.. u come back tml [fri] 2359!".. so there I were loh.. gave me a shock of my life!
So once @ nite, I send a reminder sms to my officer and sgt reminding them again tat I'm on leave today (fri).. juz in case mah!!

(f) Going back @ 2359 =(.. BUT...

haiz.. on leave really very shiok!! can slack at home.. dun need to see my sgt face and face the four walls!! its really very boring in camp!! at home even though i dun go out, but its still better becos got computer and TV to watch!!
So all things muz come to an end.. so tonite muz bk in 2359 loh.. haiz.. =(.. BUT this is history liaoz, becos' my sgt juz sent a msg over saying tat instead of me bking in 2359 tonite, its 0900 tml.. so Yeah!! =)

ok lah.. dun u think this post is really filled with exclaimations?? ha..
gtg liaoz..

Jue2 Dui4 [Superstar], You2 Ni3 Jiu4 You2 Ta1,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: