"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, August 01, 2005

Does committing suicide settles all issues?

Man.. I wrote this post with much heaviness in my heart, becos' YES! I got into trouble again.. this time is dealing sumthing with the most impt item to a soldier (you all go and figure it out!) .. can't exactly say wat it is or describe the situation, becos' its also a sensitive issue.. so yupz.. this issue is serious, in a sense tat if I dun get this problem solved asap or , I may have a chance of getting into deep trouble.. so yupz.. pls. keep me in prayer?? Thanx!
*PS: When u see me, pls. do NOT ask me abt this issue can?? I wanna forget this issue altogether and dun wanna make myself miserable the whole day juz becos of this issue.. ya get wat I'm toking rite?? Thanx!

This matter is making me sianz the whole day since yesterday (I only knew abt this matter yesterday! was at camp for the wkend becos' I'm wkend P1.. so can't come back for the wkend.. only this morning juz bk out loh.. going back to camp tml..).. lost my appetite and at one pt, I got so desperate and driven to one corner, I suddenly told my sgt tat I wanted to commit suicide *yeeks*.. yes! I was tat driven to one corner and thus hving suicidal thoughts!.. thank goodness I was all right after a while and did not thought of it anymore! But when night falls, I was thinking to myself, doesn't commiting suicide and if I die, this issue will then be settled once and for all..
So I tried the whole day yesterday to occupy myself with sumthing to do, in order to forget the issue altogether.. Thank goodness for my P1 mates, tat even though they played tricks on me, but surprisingly, tat helps me to divert my attention to sumthing else.. so I guess those tricks really help? ha..

This morning woke up with a heavy feeling in my heart, becos' this morning the verdict of whether I will get into serious or minimal trouble will be determined today.. but then, due to unforeseen circumstances, the verdict will be postponed to tml.. so went back to bunk (after sending back my rifle to the armoury, and bk out after tat) and change and bk out.. by the time I reach home, its abt 10am..

Was supposed to go out with Marcus today.. but since the issue has not been settled, therefore, I decide to cancel the outing.. no mood to go out lah.. =(.. Just hope I'm not suffering frm any depression??

Wat is this world coming too? =(,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

3notessteelstrings said...

Hi Abriel, hope the issue is solved by now...

Need to recognise it's the devil's lie to say that suicide will solve all problems! Satan always points us to the direction of deaths while Jesus is the way, the truth & the life!

Father, i pray for Abriel. Your Word promised that he who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. As Abriel commit his problems & worries to You and lay them at Your feet, he will find rest & peace in Jesus. Indeed You are Abriel's refuge and fortress. You are his God, in whom he trust. Your faithfulness will be his shield. You will rescue him & protect him, for he acknowledges Your name. Abriel will call upon You and You will answer him. You will be with Abriel in trouble, You will deliver him and honour him. In Jesus' name, i pray. AMEN!!

Read God's promises for you in Ps 91 & claim them for yourself. =)