"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Back to normal..

Well.. first & foremost, I wld like to thank all those who had sent well-wishes to me concerning my unmentionable issue! Really appreciate lots! Thanx 4 all your concern! I'm really touched by ur act of concern, and I sincerely and frm the bottom of my heart, I wld like to say THANK YOU!

At the time of writing this post, the flobble chatterbox had to break down at this time.. so I can't read it.. but be rest assured tat I will read it asap ok?? If you feel tat wat u said is too long or u want to say something urgent to me, you can communication will get ur msg faster and will NEVER break down.. ha.. anyway, up to you lah.. this shoutbox of mine is still down.. can't read!! =(

Anyway, life is back to normal at camp! Had my P1 yesterday, therefore I didn't come back home.. my verdict was passed down yesterday.. so here is the brief (i hope!) of wat happened yesterday!

Yesterday morning, I got called in by my own PC (who is an officer who is directly in-charge of me) and he actually emptied everyone in the room and he spoke to me in private! I thought this time, 'die! my officer is bound to scold me'.. and true enuf, he actually spoke to me in a very angry tone and his replies and tone of questioning were mostly exclaimated (if you koe wat I mean!).. What I dun understand is tat why must he fumed up.. can't he talk to me nicely?? but wat I did at tat time was juz sitting there like a poor cat and kept admitting tat its my fault! Even when after I admitted tat its my fault and then thought out of courtesy, gave him a suggestion to prevent frm such things to happen in future (becos there were similar cases too before but not as serious as mine!).. but in the end, I got scolded instead.. he said tat it is my fault and I shld not blame the system.. at some pt, I juz wanted to flare up and reason out with my officer, but did not do so, becos' no pt.. he is higher ranking than me and I'm more in fault than him (frankly speaking, if I got into trouble, he will get abt 60%-70% of the blame too.. becos he is somewat directly related to this case..).. but anyway, I'm glad I didn't flare up or sumthing.. or else I dun koe wat will happen to me further!
So anyway, my PC called in another person and then talk it out, before going on-site to check it out and see wat's wrong.. However, after like abt an hour of discussion, they still can't find the cause/root of the problem! However, I have to have my punishment becos its the normal rules in my shift.. was originally slated to have 7 extra duties given by my PC.. but then, after an hour, one person told me tat my 7 extras had been reduced to 3, becos' he had helped me 'fight' my case.. so yupz.. Hearing in disbelieve, I called my sgt and ask him and he said yes.. tentatively is 3 but still discussing, so its not confirmed.. so will appreciate more prayers on this (tat it is still 3 no matter wat?).. thanx! =)

*thump*.. at last the issue has been more or less been settled.. a load off my chest! but juz thinking of it juz brings back some bad memories and sadness.. and the thought of serving my extras is a bit demoralising.. imagine ppl bk out but u serve ur extra (either as P1 or confined or worse still, mount duty!).. haiz.. =(

Ok.. enuf abt my issue back at camp.. on a lighter note, today at camp was quite normal loh.. nothing really happened in camp, except tat this morning, went with my P1 grp to mount duty (was mounting the duty of a 'checker'.. which means I have to check ALL the cars tat are entering the base.. and its a thorough one.. so its quite tiring.. considering tat I think I've checked abt 50-60 cars for the time I stand there!.. no time for even a breather.. the cars juz kept coming in!!.. I tried my very best to speed up the checks already, but then, there are some female drivers and for female drivers and passengers, it wld take a bit longer, becos' besides me checking their car, they also have to walk thru the metal-detector in the x-ray room.. so its like once they are back frm the x-ray room, then I can check their car! its the rules of my squadron lah.. so of course, most of the base personnel are ok with it.. they did not complain anything.. but then, of course, there are 1 or 2 who is a bit more Singaporean i muz say, in a sense tat they complain.. but not in a nice tone.. they complain as if they want to eat you up!.. yupz.. some ppl can be juz bad!).. dun koe why this particular shift always not enuf ppl.. the other shift even lesser ppl but always enuf.. maybe the PC for the particular shift (I mounted with) purposely want us to come down?? I dun really koe.. but thank goodness they still have a heart, tat once after the peak hour is gone, we left the 'scene' and went back to bunk and resume our normal routine!

Then got a good news frm my sgt tat tml's (thurs) NDP rehearsal is cancelled.. so tat means tat we can come back on thurs morning instead of tonite 2359 timing! but my officer owe my grp mass off (which the rest took either on mon or tues.. but due to unforeseen circumstances, my P1 grp did not take it).. so we decide to take tml(thurs) off so fri come back.. but then, juz before I went to camp on tues (ie, mon nite), something prompt me to apply leave on Fri (i actually wanted to take on Friday liaoz.. but then think its too early and moreover at tat time, my issue was not settled yet and i dun want to agitate my officer further).. anyway, on the same nite, 30 mins later, my officer agreed my leave.. So the next day (ie, tues) when I went back to camp, some NDP observance parade is taking place on fri.. so by right I cannot take leave on fri.. but becos' I applied my leave earlier, therefore, after asking my officer, he still agreed on my leave tat its still on! So tat means today I came back after 5pm, and will only be back in camp on fri, 2359!.. isn't tat shiok? thanx God!.. juz hope tat my leave on fri doesn't be cancelled?? *crosses fingers*..

then today on bus (whilst coming home), something very funny happen.. I was listening to the radio on Class 95 and there is this segment called "Back to the old school" whereby you can request watever song u want with ur story behing ur song, and the DJ (which is Jean Danker) will read it out and play the corresponding song.. so suddenly a thought came to my mind tat whether I shld send an entry to try my luck.. just as I was contemplating and almost gave up the idea, immediately the song tat I thinking to request for was being played on the radio.. it was the song, "If We Hold On Together" by Diana Ross.. its such a touching song.. sometimes when I listen to tat song, I wld juz cry.. anyway, isn't it weird and funny tat such things happen?? hmmm...

oopss.. I think my blogpost is too long.. you want to sleep liaoz?? ha.. I shall spare you the torture! ha..

Pls. remember to keep me in prayer?? Thanx! =)

Thinking wat to do these few days on off/leave,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: