"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, August 14, 2005

All good must come to an end..

*Weepz*.. today is my LAST day of my blocked off.. haiz.. =(.. guess all good things muz come to an end??

Anyway, I've done quite a lot of things this week.. and I believe it was reflected in my previous blogposts.. so I shall not repeat myself.. so let's see wat I did today..

This morning got awakened by my mum at 8am (gulpz!) after sleeping like 1am yesterday nite.. anyway, did wake up anyway.. did my QT and all.. and then, bathe and out of the hse I went with my dad and mum.. my sis got to stay at home to do her art work..

So its like after once we out of the hse, my mum decided to go and see my grandma who is in a Nursing Home, somewhere near Changi.. its a fortnightly affair lah..

Then after seeing my grandma, we went to Tampines Mall to collect my mum's pants frm Bossini which I've reserved for her a sales item!.. so ya..

Then after we proceeded to Bugis area and I brought my parents to have the popular beef kway teow at Purvis Street (The store juz states tat it is a popular beef kway teow frm Hock Lam Street (now converted to Funan Centre) since 1921 ).. not bad lah.. except I dun like the beef liver in the mixed kway teow dish (i order mix mah.. becos i like the tendons and stomach!! yummy!!).. but anyway, I juz eat lah!

Then we walk to Raffles City Shopping Centre for a while, before my dad treat my mum and I to coffee @ Starbucks!.. man.. drank a lot of coffee today.. 2 cups.. man.. now I think im suffering frm coffee addiction.. always tempted to drink coffee..

Anyway, then after tat, we proceeded to Funan and then shop for a monitor.. but wat I was surprised is tat I can't find a CRT monitor (ie, the boxed type) anymore.. so no choice but had to buy a LCD monitor instead.. manage to shop to a few shops and conpare prices and all.. and at last, manage to settle for one, a 17" Samsung LCD Monitor (Model: SyncMaster 710N).. got it at a promotion price of $399.. not bad lah hor!! quite a good buy!! =).. very happy.. at last now I've got a LCD monitor and u shld see tat smile on me and my sis face.. we are so happy.. becos' at last the computer table looks empty for once! gonna take care of this monitor!! =)

Then I've juz finish doing my cousin's blog.. I got so tired of the problems tat he may encounter during updating and stuff.. and therefore, I decided after like 50 mins of choosing blogskins, tat I shld choose for him a default skin instead.. but not only add in the blogskin.. I've also got to add in the tag-board for him and stuff and this takes time lah..

ok.. I think I've got to go and sleep liaoz.. its like in 5 hrs time, I've got to wake up and go back to camp.. tat sickening place again.. =(.. haiz..

Yawnz,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: