"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, July 08, 2005

Countdown To NDP NE Show 1..

Well.. its juz abt 22 hrs before the start of NDP 2005 NE Show 1.. getting excited becos its like after so many hrs of hard work, before we shall show the students wat we are made off! In fact, I'm more excited abt wearing my contacts! ha.. been waiting for this day to come since the beginning of the week.. and finally, I'm able to wear it like in abt 11 hrs time! Yippie!

I koe you may call me siao or sumthing.. but yupz!

Oh.. this is to a few ppl (decide to post here rather than Shoutbox! becos' I may nag!! ha..):

(a) ravery: thanx 4 calling me VAIN.. but I dun mind.. think I'm more concerned with my looks now, as I'm getting into a mature stage.. and naturally, you wld feel like making urself look good.. its a AGE thing.. haha.. so yupz! =)..

(b) juzme: wow! Thanx 4 ur active participation in my Shoutbox!.. so pls. continue to do so ya?? Regarding ur question in my Shoutbox!, wat I can say its tat its COMFORTABLE, and there is no stress on whether ur specs wld drop halfway or a weight at ur eye level.. its definately recommanded if you are doing a job/event that allows you to sweat like crazy after u've done it.. and I'm no exception.. becos' after the Parade at Padang, we have to march 1 big round of 1.5km frm Padang to the holding area @ Beach Road Camp!.. so definately, I will sweat like crazy and without specs, I dun need to worry abt my specs dropping off..
In the Padang itself, not to mention, tat I may sweat like crazy too.. becos' of the No. 1 uniform we are wearing and as well as the spotlights!
Also, the beauty factor also comes into place.. As mentioned earlier, I think I'm getting vain.. so to look good, wearing contacts really helps!
Hope my long explanation helps and convinces you to buy contacts if you see a need to??

ok.. I've done my part in replying to ppl in Shoutbox!

so regarding today wat I did in camp, its juz another day loh..

Morning when I fall in, my officer suddenly told me tat I'm selected to go for a health talk @ the Officer's Mess at 10am.. its like so sudden.. but anyway, I juz went becos' like got nothing much to do!!
Then, went for breakfast after my attendance is taken.. then went back bunk, touch up on my No.1 uniform and polish my boots.. then at abt 9.45pm, I (with 3 other friends and a sgt) left for Officer's Mess.. When I reached there, I was delighted to see 2 of my good friends (who was posted temporarily to 127 Squadron for being the NDP 2005 Flag Party; these are the ppl who are responsible for the flag flypast by the Chinooks when the National Anthem is sang) who attended the talk too! Had quite a good catch-up session with them lah! =)

Then its end of talk.. and as usual, there is some sandwiches and fruits.. I ate quite a lot of fruits and then its time to go back to bunk.. tat time was abt 11.30am.. so I nothing to do.. so I slept frm 11.30am to 3pm (which I skipped lunch!) and then woke up.. and touch up on my uniform and boots for inspection at 4pm.. but then, as usual.. the sgts a bit keh-zwah (which means got nothing better to do).. call us to do it until its near perfect.. becos everytime we go and let them check, they wld tell us, this and tat part cannot.. so we hv no choice but to continue doing it.. my No.1 uniform after 2 inspections was ok.. but my boots take 3 inspections then the sgt reluctantly say ok becos' it was over 5pm and they also want to go back.. so they reluctantly say ok loh!

Then as I was abt to bk out, I saw a missed call on my handphone.. I thought who called.. but then I saw Paris Maki (PARCO branch) called.. so I returned call.. expecting tat my trial contact lens (which they owed me of 2 pieces) has arrived.. and they told me tat I can go and collect it anytime.. so the first person I asked for when they called me, I immediately called the optimetrist, becos she koes me and she's the one who taught me how to put the contacts on and stuff! so I think I'm making a trip down on Monday again to PARCO to collect the lens!

Yupz.. tat practically summarises my day.. and later before 2359, I need to bk in.. haiz.. dun koe wat my officer was thinking.. tml 9am fall in but tonite 2359 need to bk in.. haiz.. wat to do?? As my sgt always say, "lan lan suck thumb!"

Excited being contact-less in abt 11 hrs time,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: