"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Arghhh..

well.. my officer for the first time uses e *ahem* 4-letter word on me all becos' of my SMS requesting for leave (think the way I phrase it was not right.. but how u can blame me?? I've got a D7 for my English 'O' Levels!!)

well.. dun wish to brood on it further.. but I was really pissed off by his reply.. so the verdict now is tat Mon I can't take leave (becos' too many ppl on off on mon liaoz).. so only Tues..

Decide to take on Friday too, becos going out with Marcus.. think taking on Friday is no problem lahz..

Arghhh.. better stop mentioning tat issue.. Thinking of it further will juz make my blood boil..

Anyway, today was the Final Show we had in Padang before the Preview Show next wk (30/7).. It was quite fun and wld I say encouragaing to see tat there are more adults than students (who probably get bored with the Parade segment, and therefore they kept going to toilet during our Parade segment..).. anyway, for our segment, I dun see ppl going to the toilets during the Parade segment.. they juz sat there and watch.. The whole day, I was feeling a bit sianz (even during the rehearsals.. I was sianz too! there is NO excitement).. but sumhow when the actual show starts and we get ready to march in, I felt suddenly so high and proud.. but once in Padang itself, my mood drops again! Then there came the Feu De Joir.. once the first round of Feu De Joir has been fired, you can hear ppl are clapping and cheering.. but once the 2nd and 3rd we fire, the cheering and clapping stopped.. but tat was ok! At least got sum encourgament frm the crowd.. another high pt for me was the march past.. but then, there were some cock-ups.. haiz.. =(.. but overall, it was ok lah..

got back home and then do all these blogging stuff and all..

*yawnz* tired liaoz.. need to sleep.. tml going out with Family.. yeh! =)

Going to dreamland,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: