"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 10, 2005

Tickling Happy!!

Well.. u all may think wats with my post title?? I dun koe!! I'm juz happy! =).. here's why!

(1) I get to bk in 10am tml instead of staying in for P1 tonite.. becos' I exchange my P1 duties with my friend yesterday.. so I somehow "got a bonus!"

(2) My friend, 3notes, is coming back next wk frm Sydney.. its been a while since I've seen her.. think got a lot of catching up to do! but dun koe whether its possible to meet her at the airport, becos' I got a cell nxt wk (particularly, Fri).. maybe can pontang??

(3) Today NO cell.. so this means tat I can get to watch the LAST episode of my fav Channel 8 serial, "Zero To Hero" at 9pm.. yeh!!

However, I've got to do P1 on Sun (12/6) and tats NOT fair.. becos' got the newbies here already and they shld have enuf manpower to do P1 duties.. but then, its still us as a GOH platoon doing P1.. its like so tired for us already.. becos sumtimes once we do P1, its sometimes like we dun go back and sleep for the nite for at at least a week! tat's how bad it is.. now, all my sgt and my friends are like so angry loh! haiz.. dun koe how..

ok lah.. I think I've got to go.. talk too much!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: