"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 17, 2005

Preparation for SAF Day Parade 2005 (Part VI)

Well.. today is a half day rehearsal for SAF Day Parade.. its a last minute indented session.. haiz..

Anyway, today I almost fainted during the rehearsal.. I mean really faint and NOT the expression of "pengz".. so anyway, here's how it happens:

As usual, becos need to fall in at 6.15am, I woke up at 5am to prepare myself and eat breakfast and stuff this morning.. Of course, my sleep was a bit disturbed by some ppl who becos' they need to iron their clothing, actually went into my bunk and iron, and therefore, they on the lights.. my other P1 mates were like so mad, tat they start to scold vulgarites.. anyway, this morning ate 4 slices of bread with a slice of luncheon meat provided by the cookhouse..

Then we were soon zoom off to SAFTI MI.. its weird though.. once in the bus, my eyes starts to feel heavy and I slept for a while.. usually, in the bus, I wld be wide awake and not been able to sleep.. but this morning was an exception.. hmm..

Then soon, we started with warm ups (which is quite shiong).. and we were like only given 10mins rest b4 the rehearsal commences.. becos our first march in was not so good, therefore, we did it all over again once we halted at our postions..
I was a bit angry becos' its quite pointless.. argghh..

Anyway, somewhere during the end of the first rehearsal (which lasted abt 30mins under the sun of 9.30am), I started to feel nauseous.. but I ignored it, as I thought I was hungry.. but then, it became worse.. my vision start to blur and soon, my vision has turn in front of me, frm grey to black.. but the weird thing is tat I'm able to hear wat's happen ard me!

I dare not fall out, as it was somewhere half the parade.. but then, I hinted to the RSMs tat I'm not feeling well by doing my drills a bit slack.. then one RSM start to approach me and I of course, since cannot take it, I called him.. he answered me not to call him, but instead, move my toes and feet and breathe in and out deeply..
My breathing was as if like I was having asthma.. in abt 5 mins, I started t o recover and then one more RSM came to me and talk to me by asking me which base I'm frm and stuff.. I told him, and he told me tat I muz endure becos I'm one of those rare few in my base who did not fall out, therefore muz maintain! Then another RSM told me tat he like the way how I do my drills, as well as my posture of executing the drills.. I dun koe how true does these RSMs speak lah.. maybe they are encouraging me to stay on and not fall out.. then a few mins later, another RSM ask me whether I'm ok becos' he heard I was going to faint..

Man.. this fainting thing is no joke man.. not nice to play! so after we got a 30 min rest, I drank close to 700ml of water to hydrate myself.. and therefore, after the next round of rehersal start, I did not feel like I want to faint or anything.. so thank God for tat..

Then after tat, came back and bathe and slack in the bunk for a while, before we are called to go down to do some unnecessary and unimportant stuff.. then, bk out.. then went down to Sim Lim and got my mp3 player..

Later in the nite, I went to the airport with carlise to visit 3notes, who juz came back frm sydney today frm her australia overseas attachment for 6 mths! Well.. we reach there juz in time which her plane landed (which was 9.45pm) but she did not come out till 10.25pm.. we waited for 40 mins juz for her to come out! tat is long.. but once she come out, she was greeted not only us both, but also her parents and friends.. can see her mother huff out a sigh of relief and has a sense of happiness tat her daughter is back! well.. guess all mothers miss their children all the time.. tat is the love of a mother! =)

then now, at computer.. getting ready to put some action into my mp3 player, but before tat, muz write this blogpost mah! =)

ok lah.. gtg liaoz n transfer songs into my mp3 player liaoz before tml cant wake up.. ha..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: