"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Preparation for NDP 2005 GOH (Part X)

Well.. this is a short one.. becos' its late at nite and I must sleep.. or else afterwards can't wake up.. I bking in before 0800 later.. so muz sleep soon!

Before I do anything, I wld like to thank Andrew, my best pal frm my church, OCC, who actually help me with the basic layout of this blog! I did sum fine tuning.. he juz volunteered to help me to do the layout.. I koe how to do lah.. but he do faster.. dun koe y.. so anyway, I let him do loh! So ya.. Thanx Andrew once again!

Believe it or not, I spend close to 2hrs juz to fine-tune this blog.. the htmls are sumtimes getting on my nerves.. so I decide to put away a few functions.. but I guess this is good enuf??
Dun koe wat make me want to change skin!

Anyway, this skin not bad rite?? Give u a tropical feel!! Unlike my old one which is the "or-lu-lu" (means pitch black) one.. ha.. Give me ur commends in my Shoutbox? Appreciate it lots!

So I shall get on with the blog! Today's rehearsal surprisingly the uniform grps frm the sec sch came.. but then, thank God for the heavy downpour in the afternoon, to cool off the hot weather in the day, as well as to give us time to rest, becos' we spend like an hour before the main rehearsal with the sec sch uniform grps, doing and refining our drills.. tiring sia! but nevertheless, we still manage to finish it without over-straining myself.. need to conserve some energy for SAF GOH & Combined NDP rehearsals on fri and sat respectively.. xiong sia!

Today also went to collect my tailor-made Number 1 uniform.. need to wear it soon liaoz.. I tell u.. its really hot! man.. how am I going to survive in the suit for the various occasions?? arghh..

Oh.. did I tell u tat I'm going to be promoted to LCP (Lance Corporal) soon, probably before NDP?? Yippie!! All becos' I pass my IPPT! Thank You Lord! =)
My Corporal rank wld probably come before the end of this yr.. so ya.. Corporal rank is based on performance one.. =)

k lah.. think I'm talking too much crap! Cya tonite on cyberspace..

Bking in tonite @ 2230.. so need to leave early tonite.. but of course, will blog a bit!

In the meantime, dun forget to comment! Thanx! =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: