"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Argghhh...

Well.. this blogpost is not exactly to vent my anger.. its juz tat I'm feeling a bit unfair.. becos' 2 of my friends got to go on leave for a day with the permission of my officer of course, all becos' they went for a parade! haiz..

Then one of my cab kakis got a MC.. at this time after he went home.. I wonder whether he bought the MC frm a doctor.. hmm.. *scratches head*

so tat leaves me myself to bk in tonite before 2230 becos' tml got SAF Day Parade rehearsal @ SAFTI MI.

Oh.. I've bought a bag today @ camp.. for me to put my rehearsal stuff into it.. so happy.. I'll be hands-free!! ha..

gtg and do other stuff b4 I start bathing..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: