"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lost for words..

Man.. I'm lost for words to put as my title! arghh..

Anyway, this morning like woke up at 5.15am by myself (of course with the help of my hp alarm) and prepare breakfast, wash up and etc.. and by 6.15am, I was out of the hse and took bus to go back camp!

So once in camp, we fall in and as usual, I had my dose of extra breakfast at camp (so tat probably explains y i'm gaining weight?!?)

Then a while later, I've received a good news tat I need NOT shift bunk, but instead, have to help other ppl shift bunks.. so I dun mind loh.. I helped to shift and stuff.. and now my bunk is quite spacious and my position of watching TV is quite good lah I muz say.. of course, with such a stupid nose I have, all the dust tat I inhaled during the moving of bunks, is making me sneezed non stop!! terrible feeling!

Then slack for a while, b4 bking out at 5pm.. Was suppose to go home liaoz.. but my PC called those who pass IPPT (which I was one of them) to do at least 6 chin-ups before we can go home.. haiz.. waste time sia.. I was wearing my civillian attire with my bag.. that was really challenging.. but of course, I still manage to do it.. but I think only 5! =(

Then came home and on the way, I was thinking whether shld I buy an mp3 player.. after much thought, I decide to buy it this wkend.. decide to buy Creative Zen Micro 5GB for $399.. well.. have to go shopping this wkend! will tell u more when I buy the gadget! =)

There is one more thing which worries me.. I was told by my friend tat no one is allowed to wear spectacles during NDP 2005.. if u need to wear specs, muz wear contact lens.. well.. contact lens is sumthing which I have difficulty wearing it and I dun really like it even though I had never tried b4.. even though it may look good on me without spectacles, contact lens will always be a hurdle for me to cross.. haiz.. dun koe how true is this contact lens issue.. hope its not true loh!

Then came home with my famliy back home and watch TV.. Life seems to be normal again.. u koe sumthing?? All those ppl who are home alone (becos their parents and siblings has gone for the same church camp tat my parents went) actually felt the absence in them.. juz like how I felt!

Anyway, came home, watch TV for a while, before sitting down here on the computer, busy checking emails, and after tat, spend time thinking abt my leave issue.. the top management wants me to clear 15 out of 17 days before 31 Dec 2005 (3 days need to be cleared before 18 Aug 2005) becos they dun want to repeat history again, whereby there is not enuf ppl to mount duty in future! So I spend like an hour thinking and typing it out.. too lazy to write.. However, the leave tat I chose is anyhow hantam, becos I dun even koe which shift I'm mounting after GOH and when is my off day,etc... so I do this leave thing is only for 'show' loh.. since the top management ppl want to see it, then no choice la.. do the 'wayang' way!

ok lah.. have not really had a good bathe since I came back.. going to bathe now before I'm off to dreamland and wake up at 5.30am tml morning for bking in loh.. wat else?? =(

Oh.. tml I P1.. therefore, I wont be coming back and blog..

May blog on fri (17/6) and yes.. 3notes is coming back frm Sydney on 17/6.. yeh!!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: