"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Old Wives' Tale..

CAUTION: DO NOT READ THIS BEFORE OR AFTER MINUTES OF EATING!
VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!


Well.. have u ever heard an old wives' tale of when bird droppings drop on you, sumthing wld happen to you?? Well.. sum ppl said u wld be lucky and some said u wld have some misfortune!! well.. I dun koe which to believe, becos' for the first time in my 21 yrs in this world, I've got a bird dropping drop on me!! Yes!! bird droppings! Yucks!!

Was actually having some sports and games today at abt 3+pm at camp.. becos' now my OC enforce the thing by saying we have to follow the training schedule (which includes lecture and stuff).. so this means tat we can't sleep in bunk anymore during standby days.. considering tat only during our standby days are we able to rest becos' of the constant drill rehearsals of both SAF and NDP!

Anyway, on with the story.. but fortunately, it dropped on my thigh.. It was quite "fresh" in a sense tat its still dripping.. so its like I walk to the toilet immediately and it slipped off my leg and some drip into my socks.. I of course wash my socks very through.. and after I went up, I went for a bath, with using Dettol Shower Foam and scrub my leg.. eww...

Of course, my sergeants and friends laugh at me.. and of course I played along by saying, "let's go buy 4D.. sure come out one!" ha..

Haiz.. have to bk in b4 10.30pm tonite, becos' tml I will start my FIRST SAF Day rehearsal at SAFTI MI (which is near Jurong.. frm Sembawang to Jurong, its far!).. man.. will let u all in on the rehearsals when I'm done tml!

So shall cya in cyberspace tml again?? Tml will definitely talk abt the SAF Day rehearsals! =) so stay tuned ya..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: