"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 22, 2005

I've changed!

Hey.. for u all ppl out there, if u are a frequent visitor to my blog, u wld realise tat there are a few minor changes to my blog.. can u spot them??

Just in case u can't, I shall end ur misery in telling you now:


- Added the no. 14 to my wish list!

- Changed my music of my blog!


So I want you to do me a favour.. Help me rate the music on my blog compared to my last music on my blog, entitled "Great Is Thy Faithfulness"..
1 being the worst, while 10 being the best! Appreciate it if you rate it in my Shoutbox!, so tat I'll koe whether I shld change back to another song or change it ya?? =) Thanx!

Well.. wonder why there was a change in song??

This is becos' today I juz changed the whole MP3 collection in my Nokia 6230.. and therefore, I listened to my MP3s on my phone the whole day.. I was taking every oppuntunity to listen them, and realise tat this song quite nice..

If u remember and watch a particular episode of Mr Bean (yes! I koe.. they kept repeating the episodes!), which Mr Bean actually visited the cathedral and he was singing this song, "Hallelujah" and at the last part, he wanted to end the song and he kept on singing the part "..jah" but the congregation on the other hand was hanging on the note, "..lu..".. Can u recall?? I hope I make it clear and not confused you!!
So I wld think tat this song on my blog was tat hymn! =)

ok lah.. rate my music ya..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: