"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy Belated 21st Birthday to me!

well.. first and foremost, i wld like to thank the various ppl who has wished me Happy Birthday thru the various means of technology!! Thank YOU so much!! Was extremely touched and I appreciate it a lot!! Be rest assured of it ya.. =)

anyway, today was like quite a lousy day, despite tat today i bk out and book in only tml before 11.59pm! well.. i kenna punish today lah BUT i got punished for nothing!! well.. long story.. dun wish to brood on it.. well.. my punishment is sign 1 extra (which means my 'off' day is burnt loh.. tat is, afthe day i dismount, its suppose to be my off day, but then, becos i sign extra, this means i have until 5pm to sleep.. then go back to do duty with another shift and i do it until the next day loh! haiz.. ='(

to forget abt this sad issue, i went to catch a movie with my friend.. and guess wat movie we watched!! its "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous".. i tell u.. this is a really GOOD show.. moreover, its value-for-money!! its close to 2 hrs long!! and its super funny and more action loh!! so if u have caught the first episode of Miss Congeniality, then this is the movie for you! This is one movie YOU have to catch!! dun watch is ur loss!

well.. tml going out with family to celebrate my belated birthday.. so ya.. happy only sia!

ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. tired already.. zzzz

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: