"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 06, 2005

A slack week...

Well.. its me again.. sitting in front of the computer and writing my reflections for the past week b4 bking in for a new week ahead..
So here goes..

Last week was indeed a slack week.. a week filled with lots of not-so-critical stuff to do and yet, they call it admin time.. We, as soldiers, consider it NOT an admin time becos' our definition of admin time is simply letting us so-call "rot in bunk" and letting us do our own stuff like sleeping or reading newspapers and stuff!!
So it was not so free after all huh..

But last thurs was so cool.. we watch movie indoors!! and wat else.. but army movies like "Black Hawk Down" and 2 episodes of "Band Of Brothers".. and guess wat!! I fell asleep while watching both of them.. I was actually not very tired.. but then, whenever I watch these kind of movies, my natural tendency of my body wld juz simply let my eyes to be "eyes wide SHUT!!".. haha..

Then last fri, we went to the NEWater plant (nxt to Singapore Expo).. it was like reliving a primary sch dream, whereby all of us sat in air-con buses and go for excursions!! well.. in my camp, they call this visitation to the NEWater plant as National Education!! Oh watever..
The tour guides were like so professional.. they koe when to touch the plasma screen and without looking at the screen, they koe when exactly the next sentence wld show on the screen and stuff.. Juz by listening to them, it seem like I'm in some Chemistry lession in my poly lecture.. it juz brings back fond memories!!

But a good thing happen last fri.. in a sense tat we bk out on fri nite at 10.30pm.. i think it was quite a last minute thing.. but who cares!! as long as can bk out on fri nite, I happy already!! so wat i did was to bk a cab and come home loh!! no pt taking bus becos by the time i reach home, i think it wld be close to midnite or sumthing.. moreover, i was tired.. so ya.. money well spent lahz..

before our bk-out last fri, we got a Course Nite.. as usual, I sang.. I sang "Friends" by Michael W. Smith!! I muz say it go on very smoothly.. machiam like singing in a concert!! the "sei" is there!! chey!! oops.. am i boosting?? but nvm.. I like attention on stage tat is!! haha..
however, we cut our performance as it was too long.. audience are getting rowdy and impatient as they are waiting for bk-out lohz!! so ya..

Tat was my week last week.. well.. how was it?? shiong?? i dun think so, except for the IPPT test I did last fri.. as usual, I failed but then, i improve in every station.. so I consider it satisfactory!!

This coming week wld be a week of bking in and bking out frequently.. our first bk-out wld be this tues afternoon..
however, the next bk-in wld be on thurs nite (YES!! 2nd day of CNY!! becos' nxt day, we got FIBUA.. which is like another exercise.. so tats y we need to bk in on thurs.. haiz..)
then we will bk out on sat afternoon for our wkends and bk-in wld either be on sun nite or mon nite [the mon thing not too sure whether its still on.. it wld need to be judged from our performance.. juz hope the mon thing is real lohz.. =)]
See wat i told you.. a lot of bk-in and bk-out rite.. but the sian-est thing is tat have to bk-in on thurs nite.. becos' thurs is the day of CNY which i will enjoy most of every CNY.. becos' its my dad site.. and this is the time where i can visit quite a no. of ppl's hse to munch on goodies and as well as collecting ang-baos.. well.. seem like this yr, this is not possible.. haiz.. =(

well.. i think i shld end my blogpost here.. oh.. see the photo galleries links on my mum's birthday celebrations and as well as the CNY celebrations in Chinatown!! Visited Chinatown yesterday with family.. it was crowded but then, the CNY mood was there.. I lurrvvee it.. can't bear to leave that place yesterday.. haiz..

ok.. gtg and start posting photos.. so you all see the photos ya..

Maybe will start posting on tues!!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: