"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! well.. this wk can say to be a slack week at camp and busy week for me at home..

slack week becos' only 1 major exercise (ie, FIBUA- Fighting In Build Up Areas).. this major exercise looks quite fun.. ma-chiam like some special operations forces (SOF) in the making.. serious.. no kidding.. we do those stuff tml.. which reminds me tat I have to bk in tonite at camp at 8pm.. haiz..
so wat u can do for me is to pray for protection and other stuff ya.. will stay at the FIBUA place overnite and then cont. fighting.. so ya..

busy week at home becos' have to go for visiting.. tiring but fun and most of all, collecting angbaos!! $$$$.. haha..

well.. looks like i have to end this blog here..

oh yah.. b4 i end, I wld like to tell u tat I have uploaded the photos for my mum's birthday celebrations and the CNY 2005 celebrations in the photo gallery column.. click the link n there u go ya..

Got to run!!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: