"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Thank You!!

Well.. this is my 2nd post of the day.. I would like to say thank you's to a few ppl.. They are:



- Simon & Joel

They gave me a SURPRISE visit at my hse!! So sweet of then!! When I saw them, I was in shock but NOT at the state of crying lahz.. =)..

Dotz told me this morning that Simon and Joel wld be mtg me and she asked me whether is it or not!! I of course replied "no" lahz, becos' they never told me they are coming and all.. I thought both of them met for lunch and all and its a case of mistaken identity.. So I really didn't bother abt it at all!!

In the afternoon (after I went all the way to buy duck at Upper Paya Lebar Road), Joel called me and asked how am I and stuff.. and at the same time, drop in to say 'hi'..

Then abt. close to 5pm, both of them gave me a surprise visit!! I was of course shocked lah!! So they stayed here and chatted for a while before they prayed for me.. =) Of course, I also sought some personal advice from them and stuff..

Well.. this is my best visit ever manz..



Thank you both for committing to pray for me during my NS stint! =)



- Audio Xchange

Thanx for being a part of my life!! Believe it or not.. you all have one way or another change the perspective of how I live as a person and influence me to grow closer to God!! Would love to take part in another gig again!! Let's do it all over again!! *Woohoo!!



- Dotz

Thank you for the constant msg you give me via MSN and emails!! It is really encouraging!! Thanks also for that tiny booklet you gave me.. I will remember to bring it in!! =)



- Minghui

Thanks for giving me advice on NS stuff.. Can sense that it was heartfelt! Thank you also for offering your listening ear whenever I need one.. =)

But more than that, thank you for committing to pray for me.. =)



- My church mates, Wendy, Carlise, Tiffany

Thank you in advance for attending my farewell NS ceremony at Tekong.. Thank you for taking that special effort to take leave and just be with me for my last league as being a civillian! Your efforts are being appreciated! So I guess I will cya all in like 3 wks time.. then you all can laugh at my head (yes, I koe.. botah).. and maybe I'll wear my cap?? Depends lahz..

Carlise and Tiffany, will pray for both of you when you both (with huimin) are on mission!! May you be passionate about the Lord after you have come back from mission!! I'm sure it would be a great experience!

Wendy, I wld like to tell you sumthing for your worship on Sun (22/8).. Don't worry that there would be lesser instruments and somehow it don't sound nice and all.. but remember one thing from the song, "Heart Of Worship":

"When the music fades, all is stripped away, and I simply come, longing just to bring something that's of worth, that will bless Your heart...." Instruments is NOT important, its the heart!! Bear tat in mind ya?? =)



- Huimin-jie

Even though you could not be with me tml, but I still appreciate you because of your past efforts and constant encouragements via all forms of media (cards, SMSes, etc).. Continue to do that when I'm in NS yah.. =P



- Derek-kor

Thanks for helping me all these while in helping me to learn html and stuff.. I'm glad and proud to say that I can roughly master it 50%-60%.. Thanks for your inspiration in helping me to start this blog.. and also thank you for your constant help!! Without you, this blog would NOT be possible!



- Marcus

Thanks for sharing yesterday with me! I really enjoyed it a lot!! Thank you also for plucking your courage to share with me your personal issues!! I know its not easy, but you did it!! Don't worry.. will be praying for ya.. =)



- Peiwen

Thanks for sending me that goodbye SMS.. it really touches me a lot!! Dun worry.. I won't MIA!! =)



- Nicholas

Thanks for sending me that goodbye SMS as well.. Thanks also for that availabilty of yours to let me share my sorrows with you!! I'll try not to have any sorrows, but if its inevitable, be prepared tat your phone wld be flooded! ha.. =)



- My clique of friends and classmates from Temasek Polytechnic (who were at the graduation ceremony): Junting, Limei, Yanyan, Zhengqiu, Peiwen, Huifang, Chua Shanshan, Regine, Cheryl, Isabella, Shee Huiqi, Azura, Aimei

Thank you for being a part of my poly life at TP.. You will always have a place in my heart! I would not be today of what I am if not for my wonderful group of friends (that is YOU)! Well.. pls. keep in touch ya?? =)

And for those of you who were at the dinner at Cafe Cartel, thank you for sharing the last nite with me.. I didn't regret I joined you all, but I was happy instead!! Thank you all so much!



- Alvin & Andrew

Thank you both for adding me into your respective blogs!! Well.. if I'm not wrong, I'll see you both at the OCC/HCC Anniversary yah?? I think I shld be there (becos' able to book out and stuff.. unless something crops up at the last min.. choy!!!!!!!!).. I would very much love to be there.. and the same time, also curious what the youth of OCC would put up for the memory verse item!! =)



- Terence

Thank you for sending me your regards about my NS stint tml!! Definitely appreciate it!! It's been great talking to you via MSN.. =).. can also see your earnest desire to do sumthing for the church anniversary!! Don't worry.. we understand!! Just concentrate on your job and leave the thing to us ok!! =) Be on FIRE for the Lord ya?? =)



- Donny

My long lost friend from Secondary school.. well.. its been great to see your "existence" in cyberworld!! ha.. its been ages since I last chatted with you!! Thank you for remembering me and hope to chat with you more in the future!! Well.. study hard and play hard too ya?? Dun overstress yourself with the political issues! hahaz..



- To the rest of the world whom I've forgot to thank

Well.. not say I forgot to mention you.. but its just that I just can't think of any names liaoz.. So if I miss out you, I'm truly sorry.. but I would like to compensate this by thanking you (even though I dun koe who it is!) publically on this blog of mine!!



A BIG THANK YOU to all of YOU!! Thank YOU for being a part of my life! I appreciate, affirm and accept you!!



Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,

<<< abriel >>>

No comments: