"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, August 13, 2004

Spend.. spend.. spend

Interesting title huh.. well.. the title is referring to 2 things, namely, money and time.. I shall explain in the following blogpost..

ok.. I shall first explain y I spend money.. and to me, its quite a lot!! close to $80 on just buying my elistment to NS stuff on wed (11/8) at various places in Singapore (for eg: army market at Beach Road, Carrefour, Watsons).. my goodness.. b4 going in, need to spend so much money.. and now, I'm totally broke manz.. but thankfully, my mum give me xtra allowance this mth after I told her about it.. so still able to survive lahz.. =)

Then u may ask why I spend so much time.. well.. if you are observant enuf, you wld realise tat I had 4 recent addition features to my blog.. if you are observant enuf, I'm sure you are able to spot it! If not, here it is:

NEW!!! (i) The fading effect whenever u enter my page and exit my page.
NEW!!! (ii) The column, "Did You Visit My Site Lately?", where it tells you when is your last visit to this site!
NEW!!! (iii) The column, "Daily Dose Of Humour!", where it will show you the daily cartoons! Hope it works!
NEW!!! (iv) The visitor count right at the bottom, that is after the "Archives" column.

Well.. u may think all these are easy.. but I can tell you that they DON'T come easy!! I spend 2 WHOLE days surfing the net to make it look this good!! *thick-skin*.. all for the benefit of you readers!! So ya.. =).. may change music soon.. being inspired by a fellow blogger of mine (u shld koe who lah.. 3notes!.. go figure!)

K.. gtg and continue seeing my friend's graduation ceremony LIVE at Temasek Polytechnic website!
If you are interested, visit http://www.tp.edu.sg/events/grad04/ for more details!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: