"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, July 31, 2004

A thrilling ride!

Well.. juz came back from a cell outing (picnic @ Pasir Ris Park).. and my transport there was absolutely THRILLING!!
This is because I got my transport (to and fro) on a motorcycle!! Yes!! MOTORCYCLE!! Got a ride from my cell mate, Joshua! So fun!! And thank goodness, the weather was cooling.. or else, I will sweat like a pig! ha.

Today, my cell experience another miracle.. When we went there, it started to drizzle.. and then, my dad prayed and 10 minutes later, it STOPPED!! Praise the Lord!! =)

Wanted to do my mini personal retreat at the beach today.. but was too noisy.. so I forgo it and played frisbee! =)

Oh.. I've received my package from Huimin.. I ask her to buy for me a few things in Australia; a boarding shorts and a pair of slippers with just SGD$30.. and she's good man!! Got SGD$7 balance somemore!! Huimin and Derek(my kor) really koe how to bargain!! Manz.. muz learnt some bargaining skills from them.. haha..
I muz also commend them on their taste man.. becos' my kor help me choose the boarding shorts and huimin help me choose the slippers.. its so good manz!
Huimin also gave me a bk ("Boy Meets Girl" by Joshua Harris) and a cd (Lounge Worship: Volume 2) which I ask her to help me buy... well.. so happy.. =).. got all I wanted..

Well.. need to go off now and probably sleep or start reading my book! =)..

Got church tml and huimin is leading.. and her songs are slow.. which means I can use jazz chords! *woohoo*.. call me a jazz nut if you want.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<<>>>

No comments: