"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Site Updates:

* Uploaded my photos of my outing with my clique in my Yahoo! photo album. Click the link, "Photos of ME (aka YANDAO), and the album name is called, "Clique's Nite Out!". Check it out ya?? =)

* Changed the countdown event!

* Added link to Calvin Ng's (a friend whom I have during TP Easter Outreach) blog.

* Updated my wishlist, particularly my dream phone model!

===========================================================
A DAY PASS SO FAST!

Today practice the songs for my music missions trip as well as my worship practice.. not full band so no kick.. but I got familiarised with most of the chords.. so yupz.. still a fruitful practice! =)

Then at the computer after that to surf net and check email and stuff.. ate lunch..

then was too tired as I slept like from 1am-7am.. automatically, I woke up at 7am.. funny huh.. anyway, afternoon slept for about 2 hrs.. =)

then woke up.. and prepare my worship set for my worship next sun (16/05).. next wk I got no time manz.. got rehearsals and retreat lohz.. so no time to pick..

so after tat, went for dinner with family at Serangoon Gardens.. ate Chicken Rice at the new restaurant, "Five Star Hainanese Chicken Rice", located beside Guardian Pharmacy.. not fantastic but not bad.. =)

after tat, proceeded to Coffee Bean at Serangoon Garden to chill out.. drink coffee and eat cakes.. as usual, I drank my Vanilla Ice-Blended (with coffee) and ate cakes loh.. but NOT as good as Coffee Club.. yupz.. =).. I'm a fussy eater.. =P

then came home and do my soft-copy of my worship set.. 10 mins ago, juz sent it over via email to my musicians.. yupz..

k.. that is wat I do today lohz.. a bit boring.. but manage to pass my time lahz.. =)

gtg and sleep liaoz.. need to wake up in 8 hrs time for church.. ahh.. hate it when I wake up so early.. oopps.. talk too much..

so probably will not blog till wed (12/05) nite.. becos' may not have a time to!

so till then,

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: