"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 23, 2004

HAPPY.. SHALALALA...

Well.. its been 19 days since I have touched this system and all you hungry ppl out there who are dying to koe my whereabouts, happenings, etc.. you shall get ur fill in this blogpost.. hahaz.. =)

anyway, today is the day where i finish my final year exam paper and i dun need to go to school anymore (except for the graduation ceremony).. =)

so anyway, today paper is relatively easy.. quite confident that i will get a low B for this paper.. =)

then the next thing I'm happy about is that I have been SUCCESSFULLY defered of my enlistment date.. so my new enlistment date is 16/08/2004 instead of the 10/06/2004 !! All glory be to God!

Thanx God huh.. =)

Before i went to CMPB, my jie (ie, Huimin) actually sent me an encouragement SMS.. which says that the burden is lighter as we are sharing the burden in prayer and God is in control.. so sweet right ?? was tremendously touched when i saw that SMS.. ok.. i was exaggerating on the touchy bit.. but seriously.. i was so touch and encouraged at the same time.. =) so THANK YOU jie!! =)

Then i did my quiet time this morning.. and the scripture reading for the day was Isaiah 40:25-31.. and I was so shocked to see that of all days, the verse (Isa 40:31) did NOT "come out" in my daily QT and of all days, it came out today! and of course, I'm claiming the verse the whole day!!
The verse is Isaiah 40:31 - "Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Indeed the Lord has sustain me throughout my exam period (studying late nites and all.. and also all those cramming becos' study all last minute mahz.. and on top of that, my deferment issue..) But God was so gracious.. in a sense that He gave me the strength, and also prayers and encouragement SMSes frm close friends from church.. I feel so fortunate to have such an AMAZING, SUPER DUPER HEAVENLY DADDY as well as close friends.. But of course, all these are God-given !! =)

Anyway, throughout yesterday (21/04/2004), I've got this strong feeling that God is testing my faith, since support raising comes easily to me.. =)

so its like after my last exam paper today, I kept on praying along my journey.. I prayed even more intensely when I'm at CMPB.

At first i went to this counter.. i gave her 3 things (my own personal type-written letter, the e-receipt for the air-ticket and the letter written by the director of ForeRunners) and i told her about my situation.. then she called up her "boss" and they say cannot..

then i told them that it is already paid and not refundable.. mentioned also the cost.. $1800..

then she called me to show proof.. i then showed her the e-receipt.. she then ask me i book b4 the date of enlistment letter (ie, 01/04/2004), and i said yes! she then called me to show them.. but of course, I can't.. so i suggest to them that they can call the travel agency.. but they still insist that i shld get a receipt from the travel agency.. apparently, the e-receipt was not enough.

then one lady officer came out and took my letter and all the necessary documents and went into a room and discuss with dun koe who.. then there was no one.. i prayed this time very intensely.. i actually prayed in tongues!! and then i saw this lady photocopying my personal letter, simon's letter and the e-receipt, and i koe that i got successfully defered!! PTL!!

so i was like very happy leave CMPB...

well.. this certainly make my day..

this yr, dun plan to go to my school's graduation dinner becos' very ex.. so instead, I will go out with my friends another day to have buffet or sumthing.. =)

so ya.. dun koe wat else to say anymore.. =).. too much to say..

k.. gtg and do other things liaoz.. i so happy.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: