"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

hi.. nothing much to update actually..

today went to school.. then got back my Communication Skills paper.. got an A (which is 31.5/40).. so ya.. to God be all glory!

then, do a bit of my project.. manage to find out a few things.. not too bad..

came home and took a nap.. actually suppose to go jogging with jingxian, however, he was tired and by the time i want to go, its like starting to rain liaoz.. u may ask y i dun go early?? all blame the schools having their sports meet, so therefore, stadium only available after 5pm.. so yupz.. so did not go jogging today lohz..

then i got piss off by one of my lecturer's reply to my email lohz.. apparently, becos' no one in my course has want to go and have a visit of Pulau Tekong BMT Camp next wednesday.. then, my course-coordinator said I'm selected.. i was like wah lao!.. then give excuses like have to do my FYP.. but my lecturer who is in-charge of this thing, said NOT acceptable and he was expecting a formal letter and not an email with red words, etc.. (my usual practice to make ppl bold).. i was like piss off lohz.. haiz.. dun talk liaoz.. i have to go and tat's it.. haiz.. talking about it makes my blood boil manz..

k.. gtg and do my other work..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: