"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, February 02, 2004

Site Updates

* Added a few more items into my wishlist!

* Changed my topic of "Today's Sizzzling Topic!"..
Please take part in it hor.. thanx.. =)

* Added link to huimin's blog!
Finally after mths, huimin has a blog BUT it belongs to both my kor and huimin.. very romantic hor.. hahaz.. =).. so yupz..

how to differentiate whose blog update is whose ?? juz see the gender abbreviation at the end of each blog and its self-explanatory lohz.. i dun need to go into details lah hor.. if u need details, then msg me via icq or sumthing like tat lohz.. =)

* added my icq contact no. and my msn address in my blog at the column of "about me".. u can add me lahz.. but muz tell me who horz.. thanx.. =)

=================================

ok.. so here is my daily blog update..

well.. today stayed at home the whole day and practically do quite a lot of stuff..

the day started off as usual, my QT and stuff.. then ate a MacDonald's breakfast which my mum has bought for me.. yummy yum! ate a egg sausage Mcmuffin, an apple pie, a small cup of orange juice, and a cup of Lipton Tea.. well.. all these for only $3.45.. my mum got Mac coupon from The Straits Times papers mahz.. =)

then after tat, read the classified part of the newspaper to look for job advert tat is related to my course.. my gosh!! so hard to find.. i only manage to find 1 !! lecturer actually call us to find 3 but its like 2 wks loh.. and so far, only 1 is really related.. others like F&B manager not very realted.. its more related to the hospitality diploma.. yupz.. btw, this is for my comunication skills subject...

anyway, after tat, start to choose my worship songs lohz.. i tell u.. i did this half-a-day!! this is becos' i have to choose the songs, and as well, has to transpose down the chords to fit certain songs, as well as change the chords.. so its like this changing of chords thing takes up like 90% of my songs lohz.. so i spend most of my time chnaging and transposing down the chords.. haiz.. finally done it and send to my worship team members, before i wrote this blog..

speaking of which, wat do u think of my NEW blog music?? something refreshing?? got tat kind of chillout feeling right?? see.. told ya its good.. so kor, muz learn how to appreciate such songs... this is not very sleepy wat.. hahaz..

anyway, i welcome your commends on my music, as well as wat u want to see me improve in my blog (eg: add new features)?

YOU! yah YOU! have a big role to play in my blog webby.. so yupz.. without YOU, my blog can't survive.. so appreciate some commends ya?? thanx.. =)


k lahz.. need to go out liaoz.. eat dinner and watch TV shows.. and speaking of TV Shows, Channel 5 showing Survivor: All Stars at 10pm.. so be sure to catch it if u are a survivor fan ya?? =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: