"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

hi.. time for update..

today dun koe y the whole day i feel so sleepy.. it could be becos' i slept too much during the LONG weekend.. ha..

anyway, first class of the day is the communication skills lesson.. the lesson was all right.. today's lesson was on how to write cover letters as well as resumes.. learnt quite a lot actually.. =)

then did ice-cream in my food processing practical.. my gosh.. change practical lecturer and this lecturer so troublesome lohz!

last wk, my lecturer say tat dun need to type his report.. this lecturer today i had during my practical is like "i want the report to be type-written!".. no choice.. have to do..

also since my group today is responsible for duty to clean the lab, 3 of my group members (including me) had to clean the homogenizing machine lohz.. believe it.. tat stupid homogenizing machine cleaning before ppl use it, and after ppl use it, uses 60 litres of both hot and cold water! we are doing a clean-in-place (CIP) type of cleaning (ie to say the machine cannot be dismantled to be wash, so the only way is to like use water and clean it lohz.. we clean until like so fed up.. moreover, we still have to clean the ice-cream machine lohz.. haiz.. so tired of cleaning.. haiz.. =(

then after tat, went to NTUC @ Tampines Mall to buy some ingredients for our self-training tml.. that is the same old mantou, bread, etc.. haiz.. sianz ah.. but still enjoy to eat mantou though..

then went back home and took bus 22.. as usual, i slept in the bus.. then came home, bathe and do my blog update.. as usual, not 1 day i would not have any homework, so have to do some research on the net for my product development and marketing subject (my carbonated tea).. so yupz.. try to finish the research tonite..

well.. gtg and cont. my research liaoz.. anyway, will be attending my FIRST ever crusade meeting tml at school.. well.. juz hope its a good one! =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: